Watford v Wall match thread Saturday 28th October 3.00pm ko

Watford were lively at times and have hit a bit of form lately, but nothing special.
A much better showing second half and we dug in well. I thought there was a few decent performances today. Although gutted to lose a goal so late I'm happy with the draw.

Any prospective manager watching, must think he will have the players that he can get a little more out of...A good 2nd half display despite the late goal conceded.

Just watched the highlights and their first goal was lucky a a ricochet off Coops clearance and we also had a header hitting the crossbar!

Point away not that good when you lose at home. Point away is great if you are unbeatable at home. Our form needs to improve or we will be looking down rather than up. Just my opinion. Casper again for me mom. Quality footballer. Stabilises us.
This

Just watched the highlights and their first goal was lucky a a ricochet off Coops clearance and we also had a header hitting the crossbar!
No no, coop was facing goal line when it fell at his feet. So he turns. Should have kicked straight out. Job done.

Only caught the last 20 min , saw some good energy and attacking just lacking final ball and some terrible defending, shame we couldn’t hold out but a point away I would have took that at 3pm .