Watford v Wall match thread Saturday 28th October 3.00pm ko

Bialkowski, McNamara, Wallace, Cooper, Bradshaw, Flemming, Norton-Cuffy, Saville, De Norre, Honeyman, Harding.

Subs: Trueman, Grant, Adom-Malaki, Mitchell, Longman, Esse, Emakhu, Nisbet, Leahy.

Bryan injured again.

Can't work out the formation. It's either a back four with BNC right midfield or left midfield, with Honeyman right midfield or left midfield. Or it's a back five with BNC as left wing-back or maybe it's not. Or maybe it is.

Barrett's team selections are very schizophrenic. Players changing positions from game to game, formation changes, players dropped and then brought back.

That team doesn't fill me with any confidence whatsoever.

Not much up top
On the pitch or AB.
Maybe 352
Bart
Danny,Wes,Cooper
BNC, Honeyman, de Norre, Saville, Wallace
Flemming,Bradshaw
Or
Bart
Danny, Wes, Cooper,Wallace
BNC, Saville, de Norre,Honeyman
Fleming,Bradshaw.
Have to hope AB knows. 🤣🤣

Scratching my head, I think my last trip to Vicarage Road was during Holloway’s tenure 🤷‍♂️

Ground changed massively since then but nice to be able to buy a programme and not be ripped off, ala QPR 🤬

Lineup appears to be:

Bart
Danny, Wes, Cooper, Murray
BNC, de Norre, Saville, Honeyman
Flemming
Bradshaw

As someone else has posted, no pace and setup for a draw or to nick a 1-0.

AB are you GR in disguise?

Not overly optimistic 😞

Barrett's team selections are very schizophrenic. Players changing positions from game to game, formation changes, players dropped and then brought back.

That team doesn't fill me with any confidence whatsoever.
Robbo, don’t think it’s that big a change. Still a back4. Had to change Wallace or Bryant. Still 2 midfield- de Noree and (about time) Saville. Only strange bit is BNC.

Fuck knows what formation that is!!! Square pegs in round holes all over the place, god I hope this is Barretts last match at the club!!

Robbo, don’t think it’s that big a change. Still a back4. Had to change Wallace or Bryant. Still 2 midfield- de Noree and (about time) Saville. Only strange bit is BNC.

I'm surprised he's gone for a back four away from home. Having Dan and Murray as full-backs is risky. Playing Murray as one of the three centre-backs less so. He could have played Longman at left wing-back.

Still, at least Saville is starting.

Members online