Watch out for these Millwall supporters at Home Games

Bought a shit rug there once. It looked shit it was shit. The missus said ‘look at this , isn’t it unique. Let’s get it’ I said it’s shit. She kept on I said ok to get out alive. Got home she put it in the front room. A week later it’s dumped in the garden. I said what’s up with the rug , she said ‘It’s shit ‘ …..

Went to Greenwich Aucion (before it closed). A ikea chest of draws fully assembled was up for sale (only 2 weeks old).
Auctioneer started at ÂŁ10, no takers. He said ok ÂŁ2, got a bid. With commission thats ÂŁ2.36 for the lucky person (not me).

This. I went once and nearly had a mental breakdown. I tried explaining the experience to a mate of mine - “imagine going shopping with your wife in a shop you hate, that’s technically a maze that you can’t exit until you’ve walked through every section, in amongst crowds of over excited cunts - for 3 hours. When you exit, it’s actually like leaving a night club in the day light but you’re absolutely delighted you managed to make it out, and rather strangely happy to sit in a queue to leave the car park because your so relieved to be in your car”

imagine that.
f876dc5b2ea0415ea11e997f8f19ded5e550744e0a96c663d584baa72473c70e_1.jpg

Purgatory.

Norwich looked like a mong turnout. Birds gesturing and rowing with OB, bods throwing chairs and weak attempts at trying to get through the line of stewards. A lot of bouncing up and down.
It was pathetic. A few stewards and a barrier about 2 ft high stopped our mongs from confronting the Norwich lot. If you ain’t gonna go and whack someone , then don’t bother with all the verbals. It was embarrassing.

Bought a shit rug there once. It looked shit it was shit. The missus said ‘look at this , isn’t it unique. Let’s get it’ I said it’s shit. She kept on I said ok to get out alive. Got home she put it in the front room. A week later it’s dumped in the garden. I said what’s up with the rug , she said ‘It’s shit ‘ …..
🤣😅🤣

It was pathetic. A few stewards and a barrier about 2 ft high stopped our mongs from confronting the Norwich lot. If you ain’t gonna go and whack someone , then don’t bother with all the verbals. It was embarrassing.
Oh dear

Mate it was pathetic. In our lot we’re women , blokes in shirts all giving loads of verbals to the Norwich lot who were a matter of feet away , yet we’re “held back” by a few stewards and a barrier that came up as high as your knees.

Just a couple of points, mate.

The barrier was higher than two foot.

I'm a 29" inside leg, and the top of the barrier was way past my bollocks.

I'm not a mong, a bit forgetful at times, but you may be if you reach 72.

Admittedly, I missed the first half having got lost down by the river; I tried to get the Monks' Chant going a couple of times, but the bloke next to me thought he'd trodden on my foot.

I told a copper 'no one like us' - he said he understood why!

In fact, I thought we put on a decent show; tried to dismantle one of the seats, but my spanners are British Standard Whitworth, not American Standard Fine.

:thumbup:

Members online