Watch out for these Millwall supporters at Home Games

To be fair, it was fkin cringeworthy. About as much effort made to get at the Norwich fans, as I do getting up in the morning for a day at IKEA with the misses.
I'd rather go on Pride March wearing a West Ham shirt then go to that godforsaken place. I swear to god whole generations people have been born in them after distant relatives were lost buying cheap cutlery and fake plants having been lured there with the promise that "the meatballs are nice".

Last edited:
I'd rather go on Prode March wearing a West Ham shirt then go to that godforsaken place. I swear to god whole generations people have been born in them after distant relatives were lost buying cheap cutlery and fake plants having been lured there with the promise that "the meatballs are nice".
This. I went once and nearly had a mental breakdown. I tried explaining the experience to a mate of mine - “imagine going shopping with your wife in a shop you hate, that’s technically a maze that you can’t exit until you’ve walked through every section, in amongst crowds of over excited cunts - for 3 hours. When you exit, it’s actually like leaving a night club in the day light but you’re absolutely delighted you managed to make it out, and rather strangely happy to sit in a queue to leave the car park because your so relieved to be in your car”

imagine that.

This. I went once and nearly had a mental breakdown. I tried explaining the experience to a mate of mine - “imagine going shopping with your wife in a shop you hate, that’s technically a maze that you can’t exit until you’ve walked through every section, in amongst crowds of over excited cunts - for 3 hours. When you exit, it’s actually like leaving a night club in the day light but you’re absolutely delighted you managed to make it out, and rather strangely happy to sit in a queue to leave the car park because your so relieved to be in your car”

imagine that.
I went once to some god forsaken land in Essex. It was 1999 and I’m still having counselling to this day.

imagine that.
Both times I've been I always seem to be walking against the flow of human traffic; last time (and it will be the last time), just as I was about to go into full 'Falling Down'-mode, I came across a random coffee shop I'm there (probably an independent business set up by one of the Lost Tribes of Warrington), it look like one of those displays they have so you can see what the falt-pack bedroom of your dreams will look like after you've assembled it and murdered your whole family. I got a brew, sat down & told the wife to meet me back there (all the time thinking that I'd never see her again). Not been there 5 minutes when I noticed there were 2 kids sat with me...who weren't mine! No adults seemed to be with them. We spent the next 10 minute eyeing one another suspiciously before the wife returned from her valiant quest for "just the right picture frame" and whisked me away. Those kids are probably still there. Must be teenagers now. May even have kids of there own susbsiting on a diet of hotdogs and rye-bread.