Wall V Rotherham match thread 7.45 kick off

banana skin avoided. Played as well as Sunday but against a far worse side.

Flemming decent, as was Denorre and Longman. The rest were okay. Far from where we need to be, but a big step forward.

Anyone who loses to Rovrum deserves to be relegated.
Nobody played badly tonight.
Leonard, Casper, Longman and BNC particularly good.

Here, do you want to know a secret?
If you shoot, you might just score.
Don’t tell GR or he’ll put a stop to such nonsense.

Cuffy was very good
I thought he tried hard but lacked a bit of decision making and quality when he got past his man. Similar to Danny tbh. At the moment I don’t see him as a step forward from Danny, just a good replacement/back up.

He’s got a bit more attacking intent though, which is what we all want to see, so a good addition.

Murray Wallace - the foundation for a strong squad, and my MoM.
In no way taking anything from our performance, but the score line flattered Rov'rum this evening.
Saw great effort from our lads, and some really good football. Can't be anything other than very happy tonight.
Loved hearing the crowd really get behind the team. COYL.

Good to see Bryan back, very decent left footed defender. Shame Esse and Emakhu did not get a run out it was the ideal time to rest Bradshaw and Fleming part way through the second half ahead of WBA away.

Good to see Bryan back, very decent left footed defender. Shame Esse and Emakhu did not get a run out it was the ideal time to rest Bradshaw and Fleming part way through the second half ahead of WBA away.
Reckon they will both be part of it at the Hawthorns. There pace and ability to go past a player will be crucial on Saturday.