Wall V Middlesbrough match thread.

You’d have to ask Joe.
Far too soon for me to be on first name terms,,,,,,,,,,, Probation period= Edwards= Champions league= Sir Joe,,,,,,,,,, when it goes pear shaped everyone will be calling him Edwards and other things. Can't remember the last manager that the fans got so formal with. Rowett, Harris, Jackett, Holloway, Lomas, McGhee but never first names,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Might need a graph and some stats :hmmm:

Far too soon for me to be on first name terms,,,,,,,,,,, Probation period= Edwards= Champions league= Sir Joe,,,,,,,,,, when it goes pear shaped everyone will be calling him Edwards and other things. Can't remember the last manager that the fans got so formal with. Rowett, Harris, Jackett, Holloway, Lomas, McGhee but never first names,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Might need a graph and some stats :hmmm:
A pie chart would be too much to hope for, methinks.

You’d have to ask Joe. Though if you’re not ever going to consider putting a player on, why put them on the bench?
Scratching about for numbers for the team sheet? Rowett did the same, maybe they know more than we do. I think we all know that certain youngens have the ability so perhaps the management are mindful/ protective for other reasons??

We've won 6 of the 19 games the Emakhu has played a part in. It's only recently that he's been given more minutes on the pitch. The wins v Qpr and Norwich are the first time he's done more than 70 minutes. Qpr -83 and Norwich 72 minutes.

He's only done 45 minutes or more 3 times in Ireland. That's from 46 or so league games. Only once done 90 minutes in his career to date and that was with the Irish u21's. Three career goals at league level. He's definitely being managed with caution for what ever reason. He's 20 so should be near enough fully developed on the physical side of things.

Many apologies, but I dont know how to start a new thread!!!!!!!
Anyone know how I can watch the Easlieigh FA cup game on laptop tonight? On late shift at work, can see nothing on mainstream TV (apart from the premiership, Africas cup and a smuttering of European games, of course!!!!!!) Streaming somewhere?
Not very tech, but can probably get one of the young geeks on shift to tap me in, if I can find where to look.....
Cheers...

Anyone know how I can watch the Easlieigh FA cup game on laptop tonight? On late shift at work, can see nothing on mainstream TV (apart from the premiership, Africas cup and a smuttering of European games, of course!!!!!!) Streaming somewhere?
Not very tech, but can probably get one of the young geeks on shift to tap me in, if I can find where to look.....
Cheers...
Cricfree is my go to site to watch Sky, TNT etc

Cheers...
Always worth a try