Wall v Leicester match thread

Well, that’s what a blood and guts performance gets you. Unbelievable. I could pick out 5 MOM’s. Lenners, Billy, Oba, Longman, Danny were fantastic. Most weren’t far behind.

That’s massive.

That performance was owed to Harris. Those players let him down last week and gave it back in abundance tonight.

Fck Leicester.
Fck em all.
You forgot Honeyman.

Aaron Paul

BBC Radio 5 Live reporter

They love playing the big boys do Millwall. What a performance from Neil Harris’ side under the lights at their beloved Den. They were organised, tenacious and technically excellent when they needed to be, holding off a Leicester side that have played some really swashbuckling stuff at times.

THEN they get the bonus of a stunner from Ryan Longman to seal all three points.

I know Aaron Paul works with that arsehole McAnuff but I get the feeling he really loves us.

Unbelievable really that it’s the same team that also played Rotherham and Huddersfield. We looked a different class tonight. Broke up their play time again and looked full of desire. Quick, one or two touch passing at times. Great goal from Longman, even though I often criticise him. Nice to see Bradshaw back on the pitch too.

Fifteen pages (and counting) of post match dribbling comments from those drips, and not one mention of the stunning goal that beat them...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well here’s one of their comments
“ I can't speak for everyone else, but the effort and set up against a Millwall team facing relegation and off the back of losses, beat us with a positive mentality and desire to win, tackling, chasing, defending, we were baggage tonight,”

Harris on losing to [teams like] Rotherham and then beating [teams like] Leicester: "That's been the last 30 years of Millwall football club. It has been a common theme. "To be successful you have to eradicate that."

All round team effort, attitude spot on, good subs, ref had a good game.
Well played Harris and got to give MOM to Longman, he can do that as we have seen before, cut in from the left and precise shot.
Well pleased for the squad, to a man they looked like they won the FA cup after the whistle.
As I was watching him (and we’ve seen him do it before) I was shouting go on son and cut inside and shoot! He must have heard me. 😉😁

Members online