Wall v Leicester match thread

I know we ended up losing to them in the FA cup but I thought we gave them a decent match and were a bit unlucky to lose that one. Different manager now but I don't think it will be a walkover...... and cross those fingers....touch wood.

Strangely looking forward to this one. I hope we stick it up 'em from the off and give an almighty effort.
Miiilllllll
Think they will contain and frustrate us until we go into default mode and everyone ends up in our half.

Last edited:
I know we ended up losing to them in the FA cup but I thought we gave them a decent match and were a bit unlucky to lose that one. Different manager now but I don't think it will be a walkover...... and cross those fingers....touch wood.

Although, we lost 3-2 up at their gaff, we also played pretty well in parts during that game. Funny how we can't score goals, yet, we managed four in two games against them...

:shrug:

Didn't disgrace ourselves in the 2 games against them this season , so the players should remember that. Nothing to fear but fear itself , I think the phrase is.
Play with pride , passion and fight , give it everything , and who knows we could sneak a win. Sit back and try to avoid defeat will see us fucked. No need to go all guns blazing but be positive for fuck sake.
COYL

Might be clutching at straws but that wind is gonna be pretty ferocious tonight. Certainly won't help Leicester playing tippy tappy football on the deck but will certainly help us playing 'Harris ball'. Could be a great leveller. I reckon we'll get a result tonight..