Wall v Leicester match thread

I can do women presenters, even commentators but fucks sake, let them have an opinion?? I’ve got headache after 5 mins, they don’t shut up. Apparently sky shows tarts football fuck them off there

Plenty of effort by all of ours, Longman looked like he was manhandled to the ground, just before HT

I can do women presenters, even commentators but fucks sake, let them have an opinion?? I’ve got headache after 5 mins, they don’t shut up. Apparently sky shows tarts football fuck them off there
Actually I’m impressed with her. 👍

Now is when Harris needs to earn his corn, they ain't had a shot and don't look anything special, If still the same after 60 minutes get Emakhu, Esse, Mayor on to run at them.
If we stay as we are they WILL score!!

Longman should have scored from the free kick but headed as a flick on rather than the opposite direction 🤷‍♂️

Actually I’m impressed with her. 👍
I’m not impressed at all. My misses knows to keep out whilst I’m watching Millwall, then I turn on Sky and I’ve got another bird mumbling like I give a shit.

If the misses comes in and here’s edwina the expert, I’m gonna get it in the ear. It’s almost cheating.

Not a bad half, if we can just figure out how to pass to our own players more than once in succession we can win this.