Wall v Leicester match thread

Might be clutching at straws but that wind is gonna be pretty ferocious tonight. Certainly won't help Leicester playing tippy tappy football on the deck but will certainly help us playing 'Harris ball'. Could be a great leveller. I reckon we'll get a result tonight..
I’d have the opposite was true 🤷‍♂️

Unchanged from Huddersfield, incredible a lot of these players will be blowing out their arse with the amount of games and their age.

So after listening to Harris go on about certain players not putting a shift in at Huddersfield, he picks the same starting 11
Think I'll be staying in the boozer tonight.
Can't wait to listen to his bollocks after the game.

if we have to lose then I hope it's only by 1goal.
Goal difference probably deciding who goes down.

Just don’t get it.
I hope he proves us wrong, but he’s literally gone back to the old Neil Harris tactics. After his post match interview and his comments since Saturday and the fact this team has played in 2 big games for most of the matches - I’m absolutely lost for words on his selection. He’s meant to be trying to keep us up ffs.

I hope he proves us wrong, but he’s literally gone back to the old Neil Harris tactics. After his post match interview and his comments since Saturday and the fact this team has played in 2 big games for most of the matches - I’m absolutely lost for words on his selection. He’s meant to be trying to keep us up ffs.
Baffled mate. Totally baffled. I want it to work so badly for him but these decisions, along with his tactics on Saturday and those subs, I just can’t see it happening. Same as you I hope he proves us wrong

Members online