Wall V Ipswich Match thread

Edward’s was an insane appointment. Absolutely nothing to merit his being given the job. What’s worrying is it will be the same jokers who appoint his replacement.
JB not as astute as his Dad it seems. It's ok pointing the finger at JE but what about who appointed him - JB & SK and possibly AA!

Whoever said Leonard is at fault for goals, please do yourself a favour and rewatch Murray Wallace this evening.
Leonard let their winger go for the second goal before Harding put it in the net (watch the through ball to him not the cross) &
Leonard failed to challenge Moore for the header that got the third goal (it looped over Leonard’s head & Moore had a free header) it doesn’t matter whose man Moore was, Leonard was the closest and misjudged it by a mile)
I’m a big fan of Leonard but he was caught out for both goals

Leonard let their winger go for the second goal before Harding put it in the net (watch the through ball to him not the cross) &
Leonard failed to challenge Moore for the header that got the third goal (it looped over Leonard’s head & Moore had a free header) it doesn’t matter whose man Moore was, Leonard was the closest and misjudged it by a mile)
I’m a big fan of Leonard but he was caught out for both goals
No. Re-watch it and you'll see Dannys positioning is way out of sync for a right wing back, thats one of the goals. Other ball just went over leonards head, via shit defending from Wallace. Wouldn't have blamed Leonard, even if he was closely marking Moore that'll be a tough ask muscling him off the ball or outjumping him for a header, especially for leonards height. 5 defenders v 1 striker and we let him score.

Sorry to hear that mate. Don't blame you. It was absolute pony. But very good to meet you before the game. Just a shame it went downhill so fast after.
Like-wise mate - that was the best bit! 😉 Sham we don't get any points for it though. You're going to have be brave at Southampton. 😁 See you soon Mark. 👍🙂

Like-wise mate - that was the best bit! 😉 Sham we don't get any points for it though. You're going to have be brave at Southampton. 😁 See you soon Mark. 👍🙂
Haha! Don't think that hasn't gone through my mind. And yes mate. We are Millwall. We are masochists. We just keep turning up🦁

I am home and had a cup of tea and what pisses me off the most is I ain’t even got the hump despite an atrocious evening at the Den

Out played where Ipswich looked like they had 15 players on the pitch and we had two

Out fought all over the pitch

Shambolic defending the worse keeper I have ever seen

The worse atmosphere I have ever sat through where we sounded like 50 away fans

Ipswich fans taking the piss

No leadership or game plan or desire on the pitch

5 at the back and one up front with no support or players running off him

Hoof ball to short striker

No one taking a gamble

How the fuck have I not got the hump and that’s what is worrying me the most

No. Re-watch it and you'll see Dannys positioning is way out of sync for a right wing back, thats one of the goals. Other ball just went over leonards head, via shit defending from Wallace. Wouldn't have blamed Leonard, even if he was closely marking Moore that'll be a tough ask muscling him off the ball or outjumping him for a header, especially for leonards height. 5 defenders v 1 striker and we let him score.
Can’t argue it was between Danny and Ryan but presumably as a wing back Danny is looking to push forward more than Ryan.
Can’t agree we should just give free headers away, Leonard misjudged the flight when he should have been backing in to Moore and making him uncomfortable. I’m not giving him a free pass just because he’s one of our best players. But it’s all about opinion

I am home and had a cup of tea and what pisses me off the most is I ain’t even got the hump despite an atrocious evening at the Den

Out played where Ipswich looked like they had 15 players on the pitch and we had two

Out fought all over the pitch

Shambolic defending the worse keeper I have ever seen

The worse atmosphere I have ever sat through where we sounded like 50 away fans

Ipswich fans taking the piss

No leadership or game plan or desire on the pitch

5 at the back and one up front with no support or players running off him

Hoof ball to short striker

No one taking a gamble

How the fuck have I not got the hump and that’s what is worrying me the most
Same

Can’t argue it was between Danny and Ryan but presumably as a wing back Danny is looking to push forward more than Ryan.
Can’t agree we should just give free headers away, Leonard misjudged the flight when he should have been backing in to Moore and making him uncomfortable. I’m not giving him a free pass just because he’s one of our best players. But it’s aut opinion
They have a bean-pole CF, we have a 6ft.7in. CH. Why are we digging out Leonard? Is that down to the players as well?

They have a bean-pole CF, we have a 6ft.7in. CH. Why are we digging out Leonard? Is that down to the players as well?
Because if you watch the move Cooper wasn’t marking Moore. He’d already come across to cover someone at the near post and was ten yards away.
Harding (5ft 11) left it to Leonard (6ft 1) and the rest is history.
Just because Leonard is one of our best players it doesn’t mean he doesn’t make mistakes and surely we can point them out when he does?