Wall V Ipswich Match thread

So your point is "the players fucked up promotion last year so we'll change the manager and the same players are the reason we are now in serious trouble of relegation, ignore the manager it is the players "

Just clarifying your view because that is the way you are framing it.
Consider it clarified.

When we were bad under Rowett many on here would say the players had to take responsibility for the shit they weren't doing. Same things are happing under Edwards and many of the those posters are now laying the blame on the gaffer. This site Is more confused than Sam Smith.
We were never bad under Rowett... just some twats think we should be challenging Man City...

If we stay up and it's a big if the way we are playing Edwards has to prove himself in the first few games or we should have a ready made replacement ready to go

I knew we would hear loads of opinions, mainly bad aimed at JE. Results don’t lie, but I believe in my opinion any manager would struggle with these players and these circumstances. If we go down we possibly emulate Ipswich. Sometimes you have to go backwards to go forwards. You don’t build a team in a few weeks, especially if you have inherited someone else’s players who could be considered past their sell by date. Time will tell. Love to see other managers set the world alight with 1 centre forward. Arguably the most unsettled team we have had ever/ for years. My opinion

So, what will be Joe 'The wannabe manager' Edwards excuse for this result?

It's all beginning to wear a bit thin now isn't it.

To all those who were in the stand calling for Rowett's head and crying because we weren't playing 'pretty' football.... what now? You seemed to have the answer back then... time to pipe up now I presume?
Time

I didn't think anyone could be worse than Holloway, but this cunt is in a different league. Players are cunts as well, league 1 here we come. I really give up.