Wall V Ipswich Match thread

And those same players fucked it
So your point is "the players fucked up promotion last year so we'll change the manager and the same players are the reason we are now in serious trouble of relegation, ignore the manager it is the players "

Just clarifying your view because that is the way you are framing it.

We played a fake press all night, leaving our attackers out of the game and massive gaps. I can see it a mile off and would change my u13 set up straight away. You either press or you don’t, the fake/half press is suicidal. I’m starting to really doubt Jedward. If he can’t see that, then I’m fucked how he’s a championship manager.
We stand 10 yds off and let em play round us.

We played a fake press all night, leaving our attackers out of the game and massive gaps. I can see it a mile off and would change my u13 set up straight away. You either press or you don’t, the fake/half press is suicidal. I’m starting to really doubt Jedward. If he can’t see that, then I’m fucked how he’s a championship manager.

Been saying that to my mate just before they scored the first goal

Other than Lenny no one is gambling and the gaps between our transitions is a fucking joke

I really don’t like turning against my team but it’s so hard not to tonight a very very bad day at the office and harder and harder to keep the faith I must say

On the plus side, QP Haha lost. So we're still 4 points clear of the bottom 3. And we're winning 7-5 on corners. About the only thing we'll win tonight.

So your point is "the players fucked up promotion last year so we'll change the manager and the same players are the reason we are now in serious trouble of relegation, ignore the manager it is the players "

Just clarifying your view because that is the way you are framing it.
More circumstantial

Maybe I'm stating the bleeding obvious, but it doesn't seem that we're committing enough players when we are attacking.
Ipswich track back quickly to nullify us, and swamp our forwards.
Is it because we're too slow to get back to cover the opposition's breaks?

When we were bad under Rowett many on here would say the players had to take responsibility for the shit they weren't doing. Same things are happing under Edwards and many of the those posters are now laying the blame on the gaffer. This site Is more confused than Sam Smith.

When we were bad under Rowett many on here would say the players had to take responsibility for the shit they weren't doing. Same things are happing under Edwards and many of the those posters are now laying the blame on the gaffer. This site Is more confused than Sam Smith.

We finished in the top half every season under Rowett. We can't go on with this manager. It's embarrassing.