Wall V Ipswich Match thread

Of the 39 games he's reffed , prem ,c'ship ,leagues 1 and 2 , apparently he hasn't dished out any yellow or red cards.?????
Either he likes to let the game flow, or he keeps misplacing his cards. Expect that to change tonight. 🤣🤣
Valentines night, I hope that ref has received one or two otherwise I can see him dishing a few cards out tonight.

The Best reason for us winning tonight. Bless your late Dad mate.
It would have been my own late Dad's birthday today - the man who got me into Millwall.
May they both rest in peace, and the boys play well for them tonight.
To all the Faithful heading to The Den this evening - have a cracking time, and cheer our boys on LOUD and PROUD.
PS.... flipping sitting in Gatwick at the minute, waiting on my flight to Belfast. Absolutely disgusted that I couldn't change plans, flights or meeting to have enabled me to be at the game, but hopefully be home on time to watch on TV.
COYL.
Thanks Ulster rip to your dad as well coyl

Fuck sake Bryan been given a 3 match ban
What for?
My son says it is a retrospective red card for elbowing Tamamoto on Sunday.
Just because it’s Millwall no doubt.
The West Brom bloke who assaulted Cresswell last season got f’all.

When I’m watching at home on Millwall TV, I get a warning about hate speech appear on the screen.
Does mean they have been listening in to my living room?
I’d better tone down the language.🤪
Yeah I get that too. A phone number appears on the screen and I'm invited to call to report 'hate', whatever the fuck that is... What do they want us to do, hear something on the telly and call up to report it? Beyond weird.

When I’m watching at home on Millwall TV, I get a warning about hate speech appear on the screen.
Does mean they have been listening in to my living room?
I’d better tone down the language.🤪

The messages on Millwall TV must be tailored to the individual. I get a regularly repeated audio message which says, "Are you ever going to move from that couch you lazy git?" It's irritating but I manage to ignore it😁

Yeah I get that too. A phone number appears on the screen and I'm invited to call to report 'hate', whatever the fuck that is... What do they want us to do, hear something on the telly and call up to report it? Beyond weird.
If you think that’s weird, look on the OS about the rainbow ball.
FFS, when will this nonsense ever stop.
Anyone remember when people were just people, and we didn’t all have to be categorized into some minority group or other?

Millwall: Sarkic, McNamara, Wallace, Cooper, Bradshaw, Flemming, Leonard, Saville, Esse, Honeyman, Harding.

Subs: Bialkowski, Tanganga, Mayor, Campbell, Watmore, De Norre, Boateng, Walker.

It's a very 'last season' lineup! Was just thinking, if we ever have all 11 of our new signings fit at the same time, we could actually be a pretty decent outfit 😂