VAR in use in SOME Championship games?

BigPaul

WTF???
How is that allowed??
Our goal from Leonard/Cooper was disallowed by VAR, apparently

I pressume cause it's being televised? Can't think how they'd select the games to be Var'd up otherwise.

Of course it wasn't. Fucks sakes :grinning: HittingHitting

My don't tell him Pike moment, Paul :rotfl:
It is especially ironic, as it was you that told me yesterday! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: They say the memory is the first thing to go. Take care, mate. I know you were up late though. Use that as your excuse.

There is a serious question to ask here. We can't have a situation where some matches have VAR and some don't. That is the worst of all possible worlds.

Apparently Lennie's volley hit Coops on the way in and Coops was offside. I'm guessing it was a busy lino.
I don't think the lino even saw that Cooper had touched it.
No, there was something very fishy about it. The goal was disallowed too long after it was scored, plus, I got a message on my phone to say that the goal had been disallowed by VAR. Having previously received a message to say a goal had been scored.
Very, very strange.

Also, if the lino gives offside, you usually see them standing there with their flag out. Not so in this case.

VAR should be scrapped. I hope if we ever go up someone will have the decency to set fire to it.
Another fuck up just now in favour of Manchester City.
Similarities with our "goal" too.
The player in Cooper's position just avoided touching the ball, but clearly distracted the goalkeeper, in my view.