• Arriva Rail London
  • Chiltern Railways
  • Great Western Railway
  • LNER
  • Greater Anglia
  • Southeastern
  • Hull Trains
  • West Midlands Trains
Just checked the Thameslink site and they are saying workers striking on the 27th.

Train drivers at the following companies are set to strike on the 30th:
  • Arriva Rail London
  • Chiltern Railways
  • Great Western Railway
  • LNER
  • Greater Anglia
  • Southeastern
  • Hull Trains
  • West Midlands Trains
Just checked the Thameslink site and they are saying workers striking on the 27th.
If you can get to Abbey Wood or Woolwich jump on the new Lizzie line, runs really well and not part of the strikes.

Last edited:
60 grand a year the greedy cunts are on.
Guess it’s not just about the drivers though what about the cleaners, catering staff etc.
Now I’m guessing they won’t be on great money and great contracts.
Still a pain in the arse but then it wouldn’t be an effective strike if it didn’t cause some hassle.

Guess it’s not just about the drivers though what about the cleaners, catering staff etc.
Now I’m guessing they won’t be on great money and great contracts.
Still a pain in the arse but then it wouldn’t be an effective strike if it didn’t cause some hassle.
They ain't doing this for the cleaners mate. They haven't mentioned any other group, they are just another band of fucked up Marxists intent on ruining the country. Problem is, they don't have an answer to what they plan once the country is fucked. Give everyone 10% pay rises, blinding idea till the interest rate triples and bods lose their homes. For what it's worth, I earn nowhere near their salary, so not a fat cat tory by a long stretch

Members online