Tom Elliott

A lump of a player who used to go down with the slightest of touches, drove me mad. Looked out of place and seemed not to know where to be as a stricker

Murray the yank he was proper shit years back, I remember the ball in the air 2 yards out, it could of dropped off his head, arse anything apart from him trying to kick it in… went straight over the crossbar.

The Scottish pair, one of them was that Stevie Crawford.. terrible forward and went straight back over the boarder onto that conference league football they call the Scottish Premier.

Baz Savage or Carl Veart, for example.
Yeah I was thinking Savage. I remember when he missed (I think it was a night game v Brighton) from an impossible (to miss from angle). The ball was bouncing on the goaline and he somehow put it over the bar... It defied the laws of physics...
But there have been many over recent years, especially between Wise leaving and Jacket starting.

Yeah I was thinking Savage. I remember when he missed (I think it was a night game v Brighton) from an impossible (to miss from angle). The ball was bouncing on the goaline and he somehow put it over the bar... It defied the laws of physics...
But there have been many over recent years, especially between Wise leaving and Jacket starting.
You are lucky. I never saw him get anywhere near the goal.

Murray the yank he was proper shit years back, I remember the ball in the air 2 yards out, it could of dropped off his head, arse anything apart from him trying to kick it in… went straight over the crossbar.

The Scottish pair, one of them was that Stevie Crawford.. terrible forward and went straight back over the boarder onto that conference league football they call the Scottish Premier.
And into the scottish international side ref Crawford

Who was the West Country forward, also a good golfer?, appalling🤦‍♂️

Warren Patmore?

Last edited:

Members online