Tom Elliott

I was quite excited when he signed because he'd been scoring a few goals for Middlesbrough. Unfortunately he was complete and utter dogshit!
9 in 13 for Boro compared to the 5 in 36 (one of those 5 was away v Palace!).

There should be a thread created with these forwards goals as evidence that they actually did score.

Fucking hell when you consider some of the shit we had in the Lomas/Holloway years then Elliot wasn’t that bad. Just of the top of my head I can think of Maiorhoffer, Ranegie, Campbell, Jackson, Hoyte, Derry, Connolly, Martinez, Taylor-Fletcher, Bywater, Briggs, Cowan-Hall, there’s a dozen or so to be getting on with.

Plus like others have said ‘Big Tom’ slotted home a lovely goal at Elland Rd and set us up for a memorable win, one of the best Millwall away days of modern times. He’ll always be ok by me:thumbup:

Fucking hell when you consider some of the shit we had in the Lomas/Holloway years then Elliot wasn’t that bad. Just of the top of my head I can think of Maiorhoffer, Ranegie, Campbell, Jackson, Hoyte, Derry, Connolly, Martinez, Taylor-Fletcher, Bywater, Briggs, Cowan-Hall, there’s a dozen or so to be getting on with.

Plus like others have said ‘Big Tom’ slotted home a lovely goal at Elland Rd and set us up for a memorable win, one of the best Millwall away days of modern times. He’ll always be ok by me:thumbup:
What a wage thieving shithouse mob that lot were.

Kelly the lip

Bearing in mind this doughnut cost us £800k which was serious wedge for us he gets my vote. Plus a mention for the Giant Bob Peeters who refused to head the ball.
As tall as that cunt peeters was he couldn't get an inch of the ground

Murray the yank he was proper shit years back, I remember the ball in the air 2 yards out, it could of dropped off his head, arse anything apart from him trying to kick it in… went straight over the crossbar.

The Scottish pair, one of them was that Stevie Crawford.. terrible forward and went straight back over the boarder onto that conference league football they call the Scottish Premier.
Boarder? Conference? Have you signed the wrong players on your Football Manager?

Josh Mcquiod, scored a cracking goal…once. Also worth a mention was the Dutch striker that scored for fun over there and did fuck all for us, Berry Powell.

Josh Mcquiod, scored a cracking goal…once. Also worth a mention was the Dutch striker that scored for fun over there and did fuck all for us, Berry Powell.
Yes, Powell looked to be a good buy, but could not get the taste for English food is the excuse that was given.