To Hull and (just) back

I noticed it against Luton about 10-15 minutes in. The ref blew for a free kick to us in our own half and a Luton player kicked the ball away lightly and McNamara, Cooper, Hutchinson and then Long all let the ball pea roll past them while they had a inquest about something. It took one of the ball boy kids to climb over the advertising board to go and get the ball and even then no one looked in a hurry to take the kick.

Just a little bit of urgency is needed. Get on the front foot and make it difficult for the opposition, especially at home.
Agree 👍 I’d also like us to take throw-ins quickly when the opportunity arises. Fleming nearly did it yesterday for the first time but no one was alert to it and ended up with ref moving him back. :shake:

Agree. Take the throw quicker, and ffs aim at your team mates feet instead of bouncing it to his waist,requiring an extra controlling touch and allowing the marker more time to get their foot in. On-field Captain needs to be more assertive and kick ass, demanding concentration from all, especially short corners and free kicks.

Thanks IW for the report back. I'm hoping it's deja vu with 2017 when we kept trying to drop out of the top 6 - including the last day at Bristol when we twice let 2 goal leads disappear and needed Hutch's header at the end to win - but other teams didn't take advantage of our slip ups. Ever the optimist!!
Resurrecting this post. Anyone know the odds for us winning and Hutch to score the winning goal or to just score any time?

Resurrecting this post. Anyone know the odds for us winning and Hutch to score the winning goal or to just score any time?
Just had alook on Will Hill, no odds for our game yet. Blackburn have a game midweek so i pressume they haven't set the odds on our game yet. May be avaiable elsewhere but doubtful due to Blackburns game midwwek.

Off the top my my head i'd say Hutch would be around 8 /1 -12/1 for anytime depending who you bet with.