Tickets

SEL

Just grabbed my tickets for Reading, looks like its almost sold out, and Bristol, running very low.
For Reading it was stating no tickets available in East or South and very limited in the West.

Anyone who hasn't yet got one should grab one quick.

Just need my new membership card to arrive, expecting a delay on it.

Chance would be a fine thing. I log in and it says access denied say’s problem with my browser and I’m being blocked. What is it and Millwall trying to log in is a job in itself. Got myself in put my ticket In basket went to pay and it says customer ****** as been stopped and can not purchase tickets. Fuck me who have I upset 😂

Last edited:
Just grabbed my tickets for Reading, looks like its almost sold out, and Bristol, running very low.
For Reading it was stating no tickets available in East or South and very limited in the West.

Anyone who hasn't yet got one should grab one quick.

Just need my new membership card to arrive, expecting a delay on it
I’ve just been on the official site and there’s no ticket info , are ticket’s available for just season ticket holder/members ?

I’ve just been on the official site and there’s no ticket info , are ticket’s available for just season ticket holder/members ?
Bought mine for Bristol half hour ago , had a look at Stoke and there did seem to be a glitch as it seemed to show 2 stands closed so perhaps there is a problem.

Bought mine for Bristol half hour ago , had a look at Stoke and there did seem to be a glitch as it seemed to show 2 stands closed so perhaps there is a problem.
I’ve not got a season ticket or a membership and the only games I can get any tickets for are Gillingham and Sutton

I still ain’t got my season ticket are others still waiting for theirs?
Got mine last week which is rare cause i;m usually one of the last. Perhaps things slowed down or even stopped at the Den after our tragic news. I did see something( which i can't find now ) about certain things being put on hold until after the funeral.

I often wondered is there a system they use when sending them out but i'm not so sure. Alphabetical order on your surname for example.

Got mine last week which is rare cause i;m usually one of the last. Perhaps things slowed down or even stopped at the Den after our tragic news. I did see something( which i can't find now ) about certain things being put on hold until after the funeral.

I often wondered is there a system they use when sending them out but i'm not so sure. Alphabetical order on your surname for example.

i will be one of the last then if alphabetical

no drama there are more important things going on at the moment

Thanks for putting this up, SEL. I had been looking online but couldn't see that tickets were available for the Bristol City match. Seeing your post, I phoned up and got 3 tickets. I'm coming over with the family next month and I'm bringing my two boys(it'll be my younger lad's first Millwall game). I'd have been very disappointed if I had missed out on tickets, not to mention the two boys.