Tickets

Finally got my online account to work ๐Ÿป got myself a ticket for the Bristol in the barry Kitchener stand block 2. In all my years Iโ€™ve never sat that side of the half way line ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Finally got my online account to work ๐Ÿป got myself a ticket for the Bristol in the barry Kitchener stand block 2. In all my years Iโ€™ve never sat that side of the half way line ๐Ÿ˜‚
Living life on the edge, 67. Go for it like you just donโ€™t care.๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

Looks like Bristol will be sold out, less than 50 left in Kitchener stand, less than 100 in the Dockers.
Strange that CBL is the place where plenty are left, never used to be that way.

I'll see you in there, I hadn't sat there before last season, giving it one more go before I go elsewhere, there were too many daytrippers and muppets stuck to their phones that day but it might of been a one off.

I bought tickets for me and my girl in CBL block 10 weeks ago and it was pretty full then..I'm guessing Bristol game should be quite full if not a full sell-out.

Members online