Thomson being treated bad?

Last season done it for me with him, when a team went on to score against us, after evans done his best karate kid impression with one foot and 2 hands in the air as he jumped for and missed the ball.

A clean slate from me for him this season but he still looks piss poor so far.

Must be a different Evans then, the one I've seen playing ponces around watching the game completely pass him by!
Useless Barry Gibb looking gonk!
2 things about the Bee Gees, first I always said that Dave Mitchell looked like one of them, second, does anyone have that photoshopped picture of the lion that was painted under the train tracks, someone put one of the bee gees into the lions head.

I like Ben, think he deserves a few games but GR obviously doesn’t rate him.

pompey would take him back in a heart beat. I think we owe em that much for taking Mahlon off our hands.

I dont think its being treated fairly, I believe he hasnt been nurtured properly. He came back from Pompey like fucking lightening.

Then he got dropped some crazy reason, cant remember the excuse given but that was the end of the line for him. His confidence was shattered.
We had a golden opportunity to nurture him & keep him progressing to the point where he could have been another Cahill, but there you go.

He will 100% be better off at a League 1 club now & be in his best interests. The lad can play his football then.
Always one of our own in my eyes.

As much as we all want Ben to be a success and a regular in our team , we have to just accept that he just ain’t good enough for a Championship team.

If Ben had been left as a holding midfielder his career would have continued to blossom. He plays up front in some sort of diamond, scores a few goals & it’s backfired on him. He should have been left where he was. P.s. the grandkids did the stadium tour this week and had their picture taken next to Ben’s shirt in the dressing room (They probably used Ben’s shirt as it didn't need washing?)