Thomson being treated bad?

Evans is Rowlett shower buddy that's how he gets in the team...absolutely useless & brings nothing to the midfield....Ben I'm afraid is pretty basic in his play but always gives 110% which is about 100% more then Evans....cannot see Ben getting a game if Evens is before him so I think it's time to move on and show Rowlett what he is missing.....

Thompson has had his time, not many players stay with a team for years even those coming through the youth system. I like Ben gives his all but in this league you need more than that up against players worth millions and we have to complete, Best all round that Ben moves on for his career otherwise he will be stuck in the reserves or shipped out on loan.

Unfortunately the only decent manager he has played under is Kenny Jackett at Pompey! Harris and Rowett wouldn't know a decent CM if it smacked them in the face!
Look at the fucking dogshit that we have had in the CM, Woods, Williams, Evans,Tunnicliffe, Saville. Thompson under a decent manager, given a run of games is better than all of them!!

I think his time with us is fast approaching the buffers. He is a great lad with a terrific attitude who always gives 100% but I think that is not quite enough. His ability is in question and he could do with a fresh start at another club. Whether that is at Pompey is a good question because the money we pay….rumoured to be 6k a week …..could be beyond any L1 club. Eventually….or maybe this has already happened….he has told GR that he needs regular first team football which is something that cannot be guaranteed. That is football!

Playing well in reserves and should at least be on the bench... how does Evans get in starting line up?
Thompson being treated badly....?

I don't think so. He was given an adequate number of chances to prove himself last season, which he singularly failed to do.

The main thing you are taught in football is to stay on your feet and hit the deck only if you are going to win the ball. He developed a type of yips that saw him fall to the ground every time he got near the ball. Entirely inadequate for Championship football.

Unless he has overcome this problem he should be nowhere near the bench, let alone a starting place.

The manager is entirely right in putting others midfielders ahead of him. Including Leonard.

I don't think so. He was given an adequate number of chances to prove himself last season, which he singularly failed to do.

The main thing you are taught in football is to stay on your feet and hit the deck only if you are going to win the ball. He developed a type of yips that saw him fall to the ground every time he got near the ball. Entirely inadequate for Championship football.

Unless he has overcome this problem he should be nowhere near the bench, let alone a starting place.

The manager is entirely right in putting others midfielders ahead of him. Including Leonard.
Great summary. We all loved Thompson as he epitomises the spirit we all harbour and whilst he has scored a few crackers he is the proverbial Bambi on ice.
Time to move on with our best wishes

I've been in Ben's company quite a few times, He's a cracking young fella but that doesn't mean he should be in the team, Like Sid he's Millwall from a staunch Wall family, I hope he gets a move and does well, At the end of the day, He's one of our own.

I've been in Ben's company quite a few times, He's a cracking young fella but that doesn't mean he should be in the team, Like Sid he's Millwall from a staunch Wall family, I hope he gets a move and does well, At the end of the day, He's one of our own.
Maybe should pop over to the Orient with KJ.