Things the club should be doing NOW

Where's the money coming from and how many extra seats between the away end and home? I'm trying to picture it in my head and i don't think the gaps/ distance between the stands are are huge.
Be lucky to get 500 seats each corner, wouldn't be worth the expense

Where's the money coming from?

It would probably be easier, less expensive to put another tier on the CBL than it would filling in the corners. How would joining the away end with the east and west stands work? It would need segregation so how extra seats would be actually usable?
The big problem is safety exits if you have division between home and away fans. Not forgetting a lease thats running down and Lewisham trying to hound us out.

I am trying to remember when Reg Burr built the ground was it not built to easily extend the stadium to 30k seats?

From a business point of view I would think we need a couple of seasons of sell outs or get to 12-13k of season tickets sales before the club press the button on increasing capacity
Never let fantasy get in the way of reality. Or is it the other way round for most on here. Think we have moe t ,han enough seats. Other .clubs seem. With. relative ease Able to solve the same poblem

@TheOneAndOnlyGazza might be able to expand on this.

My thoughts on ground improvements short term (long term is building up) is to sort the North Stand out, make it fully usable, ie able to split it in half.

This could entail building an upper concourse, but would need rearranging the lower concourse from thirds to quarters, then rebuild the lower tier to be a continuation down from the upper. Would mean a few hundred more seats. You could end it a few feet in the air to stop pitch invasions.

1. Fill in the corners or find another way to increase capacity.
Not sure if it's even viable/possible but if we found investors or government backing to make a '(Inter)national' stadium that could hold additional events e.g World cups/ International games or even the Olympics & Concerts which would supplement the clubs income? It may require relocating locally but if it's government backed surely they could cut through red tape if required and being in South east London it would attract more interest possibly? But at least this way we could get a 40/50,000 stadium out of it which would be very near central London.

funny thing the extra fan stuff
a few years back their was a lot of moaning about the club don't do enough to get fans back or new fans in
last few seasons we have had so many sold out games people are not happy with the amount of foreigner guess the club just can't win
as for filling in the corners will depend on how many season tickets they can sell
if like other club their maybe a waiting list in seasons to come then they may consider it I guess

Not sure if it's even viable/possible but if we found investors or government backing to make a '(Inter)national' stadium that could hold additional events e.g World cups/ International games or even the Olympics & Concerts which would supplement the clubs income? It may require relocating locally but if it's government backed surely they could cut through red tape if required and being in South east London it would attract more interest possibly? But at least this way we could get a 40/50,000 stadium out of it which would be very near central London.
Remember Ogdens? The club employed them to organize events. The only event they gave us was a boxing match, Herbie Hyde V some American who claimed to be a lifelong Millwall fan.

Stop drinking it. They'll soon change their minds.
I realise that is easy for me to say as someone who has never drunk a cup of coffee in his life. But that doesn't stop it being a fact.
I switched to hot chocolate, problem solved🤣

I don’t get all this fuss about foreigners coming to the Den and spending money. We are in London for any football fan visiting want to see an English game. Over the years I have taken many foreign friends and business customers to the Den, they spend money at the bars and club shop.
We also have a lot of foreign speakers living in London looking for a team to support who could become regular supporters and bring the kids along, who could get the bug, how many of us have foreign parents, grand parents or great grandparents? Probably quite a large percentage.
When I travel I always look to see if I can go and watch a match. I really can’t see why it’s a problem.

I don’t get all this fuss about foreigners coming to the Den and spending money. We are in London for any football fan visiting want to see an English game. Over the years I have taken many foreign friends and business customers to the Den, they spend money at the bars and club shop.
We also have a lot of foreign speakers living in London looking for a team to support who could become regular supporters and bring the kids along, who could get the bug, how many of us have foreign parents, grand parents or great grandparents? Probably quite a large percentage.
When I travel I always look to see if I can go and watch a match. I really can’t see why it’s a problem.
I agree as I had a foreign parent. All my Children are Millwall (4 sons and a daughter) and all my grandchildren (9) are Millwall supporters. In fact next season, all 5 of my grandsons will be season ticket holders along with me.