The Tom Bradshaw appreciation thread

I’ll hold my hands up , said he was a weak link in contributing to the Lions goal scoring. After 4 minutes today that was still the case with a poor effort. But with a self bollocking he put that right on 6 minutes and he went on with a sublime headed goal in the second half. His third today , all the credit to Vogel who put in some very good crosses today.
Keep that goal scoring form up Tom and play off place is in reach.
Given that Long dropped a clanger for their first he made up for it several times over today.
You have to admit the team spirit starting games or not is 100%:clap::clap:

I’ll hold my hands up , said he was a weak link in contributing to the Lions goal scoring. After 4 minutes today that was still the case with a poor effort. But with a self bollocking he put that right on 6 minutes and he went on with a sublime headed goal in the second half. His third today , all the credit to Vogel who put in some very good crosses today.
Given that Long dropped a clanger for their first he made up for it several times over today.
We’ve all had opinions that are proved to be wrong mate. I wanted Rowett out and didn’t believe he’d ever change his approach but he did. Bradshaw is a player that to me was always unproven and knowing how we played I can’t slate any of our attackers in recent times as our service has been worse than British Railways. Ironically the reason I missed the game today - cnts.

I agree though, we’ve got a serious squad and an unwavering team spirit that can be put down to Gary, JB, SK and the coaching team that we’ve not had since 88 (imo).

Add in all this youth coming through, Burey, Essa and co with Mitch and Danny top class championship players from our own system - this is a very special time to be a Wall fan.

Best club in the world.

Fair dues and guilty as well mate. Much of the frustartion i think is a mix of the player himself at times and the service he's given- balls in the air. There was never any doubt or argument that he doesn't try, he does and he runs his bollox off and battles for every ball.

Now we have some decent play on the flanks and getting balls into the box to feet he is benefitting from that. The miss looked easier to score from where we were sitting, almost unforgivable. He then goes and scores a fucking cracker and again from where were sitting it looks like a very dificult angle, but he took it very well.
The “miss” was with his weaker left peg, perhaps if it had fallen to his right he would have scored 4 today 🤷‍♂️

Fair dues and guilty as well mate. Much of the frustartion i think is a mix of the player himself at times and the service he's given- balls in the air. There was never any doubt or argument that he doesn't try, he does and he runs his bollox off and battles for every ball.

Now we have some decent play on the flanks and getting balls into the box to feet he is benefitting from that. The miss looked easier to score from where we were sitting, almost unforgivable. He then goes and scores a fucking cracker and again from where were sitting it looks like a very dificult angle, but he took it very well.
This, what I’ve always admired is his attitude, never gives up. I’ve always thought if he’d had a Championship level Moody type to act as a foil off he’d double his tally. You can see why Harris signed him. Nevertheless, he battles against the odds most games, tirelessly running off the ball. Very underrated, if only for his attitude to the game.

I’ll be the first hold my hands up and admit I have been wrong about Tom Bradshaw. I never got on his back he is one of the most genuinely hard working players I’ve seen at The Den but I must admit I always thought of him as an honest but limited player.

Today however he showed a really impressive side to his game, he made some really intelligent movements off the ball and was a real handful for the Sheffield United defence. His first two goals were really excellent finishes and showed great technique, especially the second one with a superbly angled header.

To come back and score a hat trick after missing what was perhaps one of the easiest chances of the game is a testament to his character. I love it when players prove me wrong and Toms performance today is no exception. Hopefully he can get among the goals in the remaining games, there’s no reason why he can’t finish around the 15 goal mark which would be a great return.
World class header

You have to admire his strength of character. He was bought to play in a front 2 but does not. He gets shite from some quarters but continues regardless with a smile on his face, chasing lost causes. Usually isolated and outnumbered against giant centre backs and having to run into the channels (so he’s obviously not in the box). Yesterday he had great balls into him and considering he ballsed the first chance up he did not let it bother him and got 3 plus should have had a penalty. He is totally a wall type player like Gregory.

Always felt he is not a target man, with a steve Morrison, he would get 20 every season, but punting long balls for him to out jump 6 foot plus center half’s he’s always on to a loser, if he had a partner of size up front
He’d be dynamite

If you are ever outside the main stand before a game all the players turn up in their top of the range expensive cars and Tom Bradshaw turns up on a PUSH BIKE.

Been thinking about this. It can’t be right can it? Surely he doesn’t cycle all the way from wherever he lives to The Den before playing 90 minutes in a demanding ultra competitive championship match?

Bradders was at fault for their first as he stood at the end of the wall and it cleared is head - the midget! 😉🤣