The Terriers V The mighty Millwall-----------match thread.

Who didn’t see that coming who was watching the game long man and the other useless twat up front wouldn’t get a game over Hackney marsh’s can’t control the ball lose it every time the ball comes to them as bad as their are you can’t blame the defence they are constantly under pressure Evan when we are playing shit teams please please please give the young ones ago up front can’t do any worse them tossers who will fuck off at the end of the season and good riddance least the youngsters will be here next season and will want to be playing in the championship don’t think the loan players give a shit
I genuinely thought we had this one in the bag, 3 points no problem, must admit I'm starting to panic a bit now.

Plenty when playing on form or playing their normal game, however that simply isn't the case after the last couple of games. They need to take a look at the league table and consider whether they are bothered if it affects them. If it doesn't and cannot up there game for the last 5 matches, drop them now.

The squad in general hasn't differed too much from last season where we missed a playoff position with 45 minutes of shambles. So we can't question whether they're championship players or not. We can certainly question form, management of a game plan, and the players mindset.
If they haven't got the mindset, they are not championship players simple as, having the potential ability is one thing, having the desire is another. Put it like this, would any of our players get in say the Preston lineup?? Defo not, we are not good enough because they cannot be arsed with the effort, so that makes them L1 players at the very best.

To make a double substitution with 30 seconds to go and you are losing is park football on a Sunday morning stuff.

We have a centre half who has been out of form for 12 months and contributes more to the oppo by giving away stupid free kicks, a premier striker who has not cored and stopped us scoring certain goals in the last two games by getting in the way of the goal scorer, a goalkeeper who cannot kick the ball between two white lines that are forty yards apart, midfielders who cannot judge the distance when playing a pass to a team mate a non existent forward line.
A manager who has learned nothing tactically since he left us.

Don't worry we will be fine.

Like everyone else today was a hard watch and whilst normally an optimist I'm struggling with what I saw today. Granted we are lacking in forwards but tactically today we were inept. We missed 3 sitters from 2 yards out, have a captain who is rarely seen encouraging teammates and has been woefully out of form all season. Basic management tactics say yiu never make substitutions before an opponents set play. Bringing Hutch on at that stage was stupid.....his first actions was to start dictating where others should be for the corner responded to with puzzled looks from teammates. 2 more substitutions with seconds left on the clock?? What was that about. Love Harris, but fear we are looking like a dead cert relegation

Just when you thought the rovrum game was the pits and it couldn't get any worse... I feel like this week I have had two very long and unpleasant trips to the dentist. Actually that would have been more fun and cheaper.

Just when you thought the rovrum game was the pits and it couldn't get any worse... I feel like this week I have had two very long and unpleasant trips to the dentist. Actually that would have been more fun and cheaper.
In between the 2 matches I did go to the dentist to have an implant fitted. Given the choice, I’d take the dentist every time, especially as the nurse was openly flirting with me.

The fact Rowett fucked off out the blue is now telling. We are now playing with a midfielder at right back, a right back at left back. Cooper looks shaky with a loan player and no Hutch. A midfield with no creativity. No wingers, No strikers other than a loaner lone striker who really isn’t suited to that role.

All this and it looks like we can’t string three passes together., which suggests a problem with the tactics. Especially trying to hold on for a draw for 20mins.

Sky Highlights:

1. How did Honeyman miss the header?
2. Tanganga beaten in the air again for their 🤷‍♂️. Would Hutch have cleared it?
3. Thought Sarkic was unlucky, with the save 😞

Bad day all round 😭

Awful, just awful.

Walking out I heard someone say the only reason we aren’t in the bottom three is because there are 3 worse teams than us.

I’ve got news for them, there isn’t 3 worse teams than us right now, they looked shot to pieces mentally and clueless tactically. Some of the passing and runs suggested they haven’t ever trained together.
We've lost to three of the alleged four teams worse than us during the last six weeks or so..

Members online