The Terriers V The mighty Millwall-----------match thread.

By playing a tired Longman up front on his own, Harris might as well have marched up and down the touch line with a banner saying “come and attack us, we won’t try and score”

Fucking clueless, I can’t even begin to get my head around it.

Invited them to attack at will and this result will send us down.
This! How we didn’t bring on a pacey youngster, (or two), is absolutely beyond me. With them throwing everything forward, was always a chance of a breakaway with pace.

Don't worry lad's it's all part of Neil's cunning plan to keep you on the edge of your seats, next week against Cardiff will be a blinder 4-0 win and the game of the season. Well it fucking better be after the last 2 performances especially as I'm driving down for this one.
I'm flying up for it.

the "every free kick to cooper" ploy does my head in. it hasn't worked for about 3 decades. the fact that our "star" player always takes throw ins as well that never ever result in anything annoys me too. surely we should be throwing it too flemming, not thrown by flemming?

killing time by bring on subs when we are losing lol

Who didn’t see that coming who was watching the game long man and the other useless twat up front wouldn’t get a game over Hackney marsh’s can’t control the ball lose it every time the ball comes to them as bad as their are you can’t blame the defence they are constantly under pressure Evan when we are playing shit teams please please please give the young ones ago up front can’t do any worse them tossers who will fuck off at the end of the season and good riddance least the youngsters will be here next season and will want to be playing in the championship don’t think the loan players give a shit

A week ago we thought we were safe, 2 shit results against shit Yorkshire sides away (nothing new there) and it's all doom and gloom again. Lose the next two and we are in the shit. For now, ill keep the faith regardless of how shit the performances have been
I want to feel the same, but today’s awful tactics and the statistic of 11 goals scored in 15 games since New Year’s Day tells me otherwise.
I heard we were going to come out swinging today but never really saw any evidence of that.
Some automatic picks need dropping and the youngsters need to be given a go upfront to save the season and score goals.
Just not sure doing it against Leicester is wise but what do I know.
Harris is always on a hiding to nothing when things don’t go right and I feel bad for him because he has a genuine Lions heart, but today’s result must be on him as much as the Rotherham one was on the players.

Last edited:
the "every free kick to cooper" ploy does my head in. it hasn't worked for about 3 decades. the fact that our "star" player always takes throw ins as well that never ever result in anything annoys me too. surely we should be throwing it too flemming, not thrown by flemming?

killing time by bring on subs when we are losing lol
Exactly mate they just stick 2 on him. We need to go for other options sometimes as Coops can make a run and take 2 defenders away to leave space for others.

you could say it was a pen on ofembi, that cooper should have scored

but then you can say things like that all season and still go down. a better team would create x 2 more chances to account for those sort of misses! obvious to say really

Awful, just awful.

Walking out I heard someone say the only reason we aren’t in the bottom three is because there are 3 worse teams than us.

I’ve got news for them, there isn’t 3 worse teams than us right now, they looked shot to pieces mentally and clueless tactically. Some of the passing and runs suggested they haven’t ever trained together.