The Terriers V The mighty Millwall-----------match thread.

So. That's not good is it. Bad game management that one unfortunately. We was crying out for longman to be subbed off 15 mins to go, he looked so leggy. Bringing them subs on with 30 seconds left is not good enough Harris. I'm a big fan of yours but the management of the game today was poor I'm afraid. It's massively backs to the wall now. Leicester home next, worrying after the last 2 displays. I could accept a poor one v Rotherham, but 2 in a row smells of danger. I wasn't so convinced with some regarding relegation. Unfortunately our own result has massively tipped the scale.

Is there any other option than Obafemi up front with Flemming playing off him? Both are on bad form right now. Esse in the hole with Emakhu up top? Something has got to change. Didn't offer much width today either which is also worrying. I was convinced yesterday, I'm unconvinced this evening. We need to play a massive part in the game Tuesday. I'll be there, and I'll be onside our lot for the whole 90 minutes. I've renewed my season ticket for next season, so I'll be there come rain or shine.

Fucking hell Millwall. Sort this out pronto please.
Very brave of you to go on Tuesday AND renew your season ticket. :clap:

No more than we deserved, we are a really poor team that looks like every player has his boots on the wrong feet , staying up is starting to look less likely every week, they should of scored well before they did , we had nothing to worry them , Cooper needs to stop going up for corners he is just a liability, free kick every time even when it’s a blatant pen .
Whatever happens this season we need new back room staff as much as new players.

Hard to see how we can avoid the drop from here. Even if we had held on for a point it would have been OK. I don't understand how we can play OK against West Brom and then lose stupidly twice in a row.
Because we have L1 players, can anyone seriously name 1 championships standard player in our squad??

That was as poor as it gets. Lets face it. No forward play. No goals. Other bottom teams, trying to score & win games. No not us lets defend & hope......Hope for what fu-k all. Chuck Cooper up for set plays, what a waste of time, wins fu-k all, cant even score from 1 yard. Can't see any hope now were down........Players picked to play up front don't deserve to be picked, let the young uns try, nowt to lose now. if there shit don't matter no difference to what were seeing.

By playing a tired Longman up front on his own, Harris might as well have marched up and down the touch line with a banner saying “come and attack us, we won’t try and score”

Fucking clueless, I can’t even begin to get my head around it.

Invited them to attack at will and this result will send us down.

Because we have L1 players, can anyone seriously name 1 championships standard player in our squad??
This is the heart of it really. it's a very poor squad of triers who you can tell absoloutly shit themselves every time they have the ball.

not sure what to suggest. hopefully the last two games make them "reset" somewhat and start from scratch.

i still miss gary rowett.

Harris will have the usual, players had a lot of games nonsense, I fear he will play the same again and again, players who he thinks dig in, dig in and lose games Neil. Surely there must be someone in the back room who will sit him down and explain the need to win, set up to win, if he doesn’t think our subs are good enough to play , don’t bother involving them.

Dog shit again 5 attempts in 2 games missed from 2 yards out defence is like a pub team we should be safe now against those last two sides instead we will be bottom 3 by next Saturday

Don't worry lad's it's all part of Neil's cunning plan to keep you on the edge of your seats, next week against Cardiff will be a blinder 4-0 win and the game of the season. Well it fucking better be after the last 2 performances especially as I'm driving down for this one.

Harris will have the usual, players had a lot of games nonsense, I fear he will play the same again and again, players who he thinks dig in, dig in and lose games Neil. Surely there must be someone in the back room who will sit him down and explain the need to win, set up to win, if he doesn’t think our subs are good enough to play , don’t bother involving them.
this why i would have rather an old experienced english manager. someone even who just wants a quick pay check but knows the game inside out. this league is very unforgiving for inexperience.

This is the heart of it really. it's a very poor squad of triers who you can tell absoloutly shit themselves every time they have the ball.

not sure what to suggest. hopefully the last two games make them "reset" somewhat and start from scratch.

i still miss gary rowett.
Well it the be careful what you wish for time, Rowett was/is a good manager. Harris has reverted to type, with the players we have it’s not that much of a surprise. If we do go down , which is likely , surely he cannot keep this suck up the pressure tactic in league one, if we do , we will be bottom after 10 matches and he will get the sack.

Plenty when playing on form or playing their normal game, however that simply isn't the case after the last couple of games. They need to take a look at the league table and consider whether they are bothered if it affects them. If it doesn't and cannot up there game for the last 5 matches, drop them now.

The squad in general hasn't differed too much from last season where we missed a playoff position with 45 minutes of shambles. So we can't question whether they're championship players or not. We can certainly question form, management of a game plan, and the players mindset.

That was played like. League 1 game. Fucking awful.

Could blame the ref, the handball from Obi’s shot or Cooper’s miss but the fact remains that second half was woeful from the team and management. Fucks sake.
Some of the highlights I've watched from L1 teams would be beating us, except the Spotters of course.

Members online