The Terriers V The mighty Millwall-----------match thread.

Desperately poor.
Got exactly what we deserved, fuck all.
Not a brain cell amongst any of them , from the management to the players.
Shocking. IF it carries on like this I can"t see where the next point let alone win is coming from.
Fucking depressing.

Harris mindset. End of. It’s why he went previously. If we sit back against Leicester we will getting hammered.

This is one of the worst seasons for our managers ever. Rowett lost the plot, Edwards out of his depth and Harris nil up to his usual tricks.

Division one beckons.

So. That's not good is it. Bad game management that one unfortunately. We was crying out for longman to be subbed off 15 mins to go, he looked so leggy. Bringing them subs on with 30 seconds left is not good enough Harris. I'm a big fan of yours but the management of the game today was poor I'm afraid. It's massively backs to the wall now. Leicester home next, worrying after the last 2 displays. I could accept a poor one v Rotherham, but 2 in a row smells of danger. I wasn't so convinced with some regarding relegation. Unfortunately our own result has massively tipped the scale.

Is there any other option than Obafemi up front with Flemming playing off him? Both are on bad form right now. Esse in the hole with Emakhu up top? Something has got to change. Didn't offer much width today either which is also worrying. I was convinced yesterday, I'm unconvinced this evening. We need to play a massive part in the game Tuesday. I'll be there, and I'll be onside our lot for the whole 90 minutes. I've renewed my season ticket for next season, so I'll be there come rain or shine.

Fucking hell Millwall. Sort this out pronto please.

The new manager bounce is truly over now. This really has the Edwards feel about it all over again - have a decent run then it all falls apart.

The Neil Harris war cries of 'doing it the Millwall way' ain't working anymore, plus I really can't see where any goals and points will come from.

Another plate of dogshit served up.

Absolutely clueless from both management, coaches and the players.Zero quality in the way they play, simple balls over 5 yards under hit and just smashing fuck out of the ball forward and I can not see them getting any points from the next two games.Fuckin' frustrated and livid, need to go ouitside and calm down.

I can't say that it came as a surprise 🤷‍♂️

I thought NH hit lucky with his first 4 games but he’s been found out again 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
That was played like. League 1 game. Fucking awful.

Could blame the ref, the handball from Obi’s shot or Cooper’s miss but the fact remains that second half was woeful from the team and management. Fucks sake.

To get zero points from Rotherham and Huddersfield is fuckin criminal. Undone all the good work from the first 5 games with negative tactics today and the players who can’t score a goal when presented with a chance against piss poor sides.
Not going to single anybody out they have all been shit , need a massive change in mindset now , although the attacking options are very limited.
For fuck sake Millwall sort yourselves out, renewed my Season tickets again this week and I don’t want to be watching fuckin league one football .

Hard to see how we can avoid the drop from here. Even if we had held on for a point it would have been OK. I don't understand how we can play OK against West Brom and then lose stupidly twice in a row.