The Terriers V The mighty Millwall-----------match thread.

It's a lethal drink for me. I'm not much of a fighter but I am barred from three of my local pubs to this day because of drinking it. I hazily remember offering out four massive blokes in The Charcoal Burner in Sidcup once. Total madness.
I moved to Suffolk and on my second night in the town I went to the pub with my other half, we had had a few drinks and were about to go home when a lad with three others said something about my missus, now you can take the piss out of me I said to him but leave her out of it. He said what are you going to do about it. I offered him out and one of the others said “he’s my brother”, I told him don’t worry I’ll come back in for you in a minute. I got barred for six months, and funnily enough the first bloke to have a go became a good mate.

NH did say a couple of days ago that there were some doubts about who could be fit. I assume Watmore was one of them. On the plus side i see that Emakhu is on the bench but so is Campbell! And what has happened to Wes? Anybody know?

It's going to be 90 minutes of nerve-wracking tension. To say I'm anxious is a fucking understatement and a half.

The last time I went to Huddersfield away was in the FA Cup in 1992 I think. We were 4-0 up at half-time. I was 16 and got pissed up before the game (on about four lagers) because all the blokes I went up with kept buying me beers. I would settle for that tomorrow but I don't think the powers that be will be that kind.
I was there, think Alex Rae got 2

Christ, I'm so nervous.
Tart*

Seriously mate i love the passion that you have for us. It took years and years but i've pretty much conditioned myself not to let it affect me anymore. I'm nipping across the road to my mates to watch it on his firestick thingy. Look forward to reading this thread back later and laughing at some of your off the cuff comments and superb one liners. Top man. Try and enjoy it mate.

COYL

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll

Can we score more than 1
If we can keep them to zero
One nil to the millwall , could be our new song !!! Ass en hol used to sing it