The Terriers V The mighty Millwall-----------match thread.

You lot seem a lot calmer than myself. It's one of those games where you say "Lose and we're probably down". "Win and we're probably safe". "Draw (perhaps the most likely result) and the jury is still out", which is probably the only true reflection. How is that Rotherham result (or 2 results including Plymouth) going to affect us? Smash our confidence or have us come out fighting?
Too much for me. Considering the likely lack of entertainment I feel like giving it a miss, forgetting about it, doing something else more uplifting. Fuuuccck.

Huddersfield can't go above us with a win today. We'd still have five games to go to get enough points.

Harris says “we’re come out swinging” i e with the Millwall Brick! 🤣

I used to get pissed very quickly back in the day. After years of dedicated training I am now a world class piss artist. I once drunk about 20 double Jack Daniels in four hours on holiday in Cornwall. I only knew that because they cost £3.95 each (this was quite a few years back) and the next day I had shitloads of 5p coins. Unfortunately I am now not allowed to drink Jack Daniels because it makes me incredibly aggressive and violent.
Haha same mate. I’ve got some very scary stories with me on double jd and coke all night. Quite a few ended up in cells for the night!

About ten years after stopping drinking it, I had some round my father in laws at Xmas. I sat in his kitchen and felt the red mist come over me. It was at that point I realised what effect the stuff must have had when I was on it over the years.

For me - the devils drink.

Haha same mate. I’ve got some very scary stories with me on double jd and coke all night. Quite a few ended up in cells for the night!

About ten years after stopping drinking it, I had some round my father in laws at Xmas. I sat in his kitchen and felt the red mist come over me. It was at that point I realised what effect the stuff must have had when I was on it over the years.

For me - the devils drink.

It's a lethal drink for me. I'm not much of a fighter but I am barred from three of my local pubs to this day because of drinking it. I hazily remember offering out four massive blokes in The Charcoal Burner in Sidcup once. Total madness.

Obviously a good result is extremely important today, but I disagree that anything will be almost-certainly decided today with so many teams in the shit this season. I fully expect the relegation scrap to go to the last game of the season, hopefully not for us, I really hope and expect that we will be safe by then, but effectively at this stage there are 9 teams that are trying to avoid the 2 trapdoors that will open - I don't think anything will be fully decided until the last day.

If we win today and Sheff Weds lose at QPR then it will be a seven and eight point gap respectively and that is a lot of points for them to make up. If we draw then we maintain the gap, obviously, and if we lose then we are are up shit creek without a paddle or a fucking boat.

So can we just fucking win and save me all this arseache? Pretty please.

Think this is the biggest game of the season. Win and we should really be ok, 7 points above Huddersfield with 5 games left. Not sure they'll make that up even if we lose all of the rest. If we lose, then we really don't deserve to stay up anyway!

Some podcaster (everyone is a fucking podcaster these days) on talk radio earlier said we are exactly the kind of team Huddersfield struggle against.

Funnily enough they are exactly the kind of team we struggle against - crap.

So 0-0 then

Now Watmore inj? You couldn’t make it up. The amount of players we have out. So few options. COYL