The Terriers V The mighty Millwall-----------match thread.

Hope my confidence isn't betrayed by my gut feeling that this could be another bloody banana skin team for us. It'll be a tough game, but can only get 100% behind NH and the boys to give it their all.
Have a cracking day, all of you faithful making the trip.
LOUD and PROUD, and I hope you're all smiling on the way home.
Safe journey.
MIIIIILLLLLLL.
This is what is needed, no expectations.
Everyone expected us to win on Monday , now no one does for tomorrow.

He’s out forever
Not sure when his contract is up but possible that he may not pull on the shirt again. Would be a shame but we've had the best out of him and time waits for no man. I'll always remember him for this which won me a nice few quid as i had the correct score. What a game and proper Millwall performance.

I would rather be playing a top 10 team in the division
Hope my confidence isn't betrayed by my gut feeling that this could be another bloody banana skin team for us.
It's what Millwall does to you!

No logic to it but i'm more confident of getting something out of Leicester than i am the Ferret botherers. It's what we do. At least it's never boring.

It's going to be 90 minutes of nerve-wracking tension. To say I'm anxious is a fucking understatement and a half.

The last time I went to Huddersfield away was in the FA Cup in 1992 I think. We were 4-0 up at half-time. I was 16 and got pissed up before the game (on about four lagers) because all the blokes I went up with kept buying me beers. I would settle for that tomorrow but I don't think the powers that be will be that kind.

It's going to be 90 minutes of nerve-wracking tension. To say I'm anxious is a fucking understatement and a half.

The last time I went to Huddersfield away was in the FA Cup in 1992 I think. We were 4-0 up at half-time. I was 16 and got pissed up before the game (on about four lagers) because all the blokes I went up with kept buying me beers. I would settle for that tomorrow but I don't think the powers that be will be that kind.
How old are you now mate? *

It was only 1 beer you tart.

I used to get pissed very quickly back in the day. After years of dedicated training I am now a world class piss artist. I once drunk about 20 double Jack Daniels in four hours on holiday in Cornwall. I only knew that because they cost £3.95 each (this was quite a few years back) and the next day I had shitloads of 5p coins. Unfortunately I am now not allowed to drink Jack Daniels because it makes me incredibly aggressive and violent.

I used to get pissed very quickly back in the day. After years of dedicated training I am now a world class piss artist. I once drunk about 20 double Jack Daniels in four hours on holiday in Cornwall. I only knew that because they cost £3.95 each (this was quite a few years back) and the next day I had shitloads of 5p coins. Unfortunately I am now not allowed to drink Jack Daniels because it makes me incredibly aggressive and violent.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ah, the ol' staggering home with your pockets full of shrapnel feeling.

Another Cup Final today, so who knows what the result is gonna be.
No prediction from me, I'm always wrong.
:grinning:

Staff online

Members online