The sad decline of Millwall FC and society in general

i agree with arthur, i'm getting pissed off with football having to ram agendas down everybodys throat lately, just play fucking football

Not arsed about rainbow laces or what way people swing but one thing I will say is that this team called ‘Romans’ are fuck all to do with Millwall really. From what I know they were originally from North London and were taken on by the community trust, why I don’t know but there we are. Probably because it’s ‘on trend’ for all corporations, businesses and organisations to align themselves with certain causes nowadays.
I now cancel messaging because that's not what I want to buy, would anyone buy a loaf of bread if the fourth slice was rainbow and the tenth slice was black, and so on?

Jobi McAnuff hates us but he seems like a nice boy, doesn't he?

No idea why I've put that on this thread in particular.

Got no.problem with peoples sexual preferences but why do the non straight groups want or feel the need to Chuck it in everybody's face At every opportunity .how about a" it's great to be straight" festival , parties & weekends to celebrate the fact..... Will never happen in this Woke infested society we live in... My advice is whatever floats your boat keep it behind your front door not out in the middle of the street seeking the spotlight

Got no.problem with peoples sexual preferences but why do the non straight groups want or feel the need to Chuck it in everybody's face At every opportunity .how about a" it's great to be straight" festival , parties & weekends to celebrate the fact..... Will never happen in this Woke infested society we live in... My advice is whatever floats your boat keep it behind your front door not out in the middle of the street seeking the spotlight
They really don’t. They have Pride once a year, which is an act of defiance. A ‘fuck you’ to the haters if you like.
In answer to your question, why don’t straight people do the same?, because straight people don’t get judged and attacked for being straight. The very nature of Arthur’s post, tells you why gay people celebrate gay pride, and why , for them, it’s still needed.

p
They really don’t. They have Pride once a year, which is an act of defiance. A ‘fuck you’ to the haters if you like.
In answer to your question, why don’t straight people do the same?, because straight people don’t get judged and attacked for being straight. The very nature of Arthur’s post, tells you why gay people celebrate gay pride, and why , for them, it’s still needed.
perhaps they should stay in thecloset then

It's a different World these days, and Millwall are doing their bit. Fuck me, we've had enough shit thrown at us over the years to know that a little bit of goodwill here and there shows we not a fucking dinosaur supporting club (or most of us aren't).

A few Rainbow laces doesn't mean we, as a club, are in decline and have turned into a foam hand mob. In fact, the opposite. The club continually try to elevate themselves above the shit of the past. They don't get everything right, but mostly it works.

Eventually, Dinosaurs trot off into the closet and become extinct themselves.
It's evolution, if you like.

It's a different World these days, and Millwall are doing their bit. Fuck me, we've had enough shit thrown at us over the years to know that a little bit of goodwill here and there shows we not a fucking dinosaur supporting club (or most of us aren't).

A few Rainbow laces doesn't mean we, as a club, are in decline and have turned into a foam hand mob. In fact, the opposite. The club continually try to elevate themselves above the shit of the past. They don't get everything right, but mostly it works.

Didn't the Dinosaurs invent limp wristedness? :)
t-rex.jpg

And the stuff they do get right, they don’t get credit for.

in this Woke infested society
It really isn't and unless you read the type of shit that Arfur posts or certain tabloids/ websites you can avoid it all. It's a small part of the media and certain protest groups that push it. I never knew fuck all about the rainbow laces thing until it was posted here. Thankfully and unsurprisingly the drivel got the response it deserved.

Last edited:

Members online