The rest of this season...

People want to forget about last season, its irrelevant to where we are now.
The club has suffered four huge body blows since then;
  • The very last 45 minutes of last season,as devastating and traumatic as any I can remember in the last 30 years.
  • Most importantly,the death of our beloved Chairman and long term benefactor.
  • Our long term manager leaving in sudden and largely unexplained circumstances, with apparently no other job to go to.
  • Our largest ever and most lucrative sponsorship deal going tits up and ending up in the hands of lawyers.
Make no mistake lesser clubs than ours would be in deep, deep shit surviving that....we will!

Fair point
Mate i suffered the same as the rest of us but i accepted that needs be. I never went to games thinking we'd lose and for as bland as it was Rowett allowed us to dream and hope. Little old us contemplating and musing over the possibility of mixing it with the Nigels* We were so fucking close and we hadn't had that kind of opportunity for a long long time. As they say my old mucker,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It's the hope that kills you eh!! Forty five minutes away from getting the chance of winning a lottery.

It worked for Rowett ya fucking overgrown tit but you wanted him gone. Who the actual fuck do you think you are? Bill Shankly? Ferguson? Mourinho? Where are you with your verbal shit fest when we win? Why does one up front work when we win but not when we lose? We lost yesterday because we had a rare off day and regardless of tactics- it happens. If we played two up top and lost you'd be farting out another one of your lunatic theories.

Why didn't you apply for the job when Rowett had had enough of cunts like you giving him shit? You seem to have all the answers ( after the event ) so what the fuck are you doing on here?

You'll ignore this and Ildertons posts but you can fucking see them ya wanker. You don't like being taken to task but happy to fart all sorts of absolute cunt ya gutless crank. It's forum of opinions but you don't like be challenged and having people point out that 99.9% of what you offer is utter wank and steaming bullshit.
But he does use a !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a lot!