The rest of this season...

Lion-in-exile

...needs to be about staying up and nothing else, relegation would be a fucking disaster!

This is just my opinion:
1,Shark is bang average, I think we've been sold a pup, Wolves must be laughing their bollocks off 1.2 million!!
Bart is still the best keeper at the club, put him back in for the rest of the season.

2,Stop trying to play out from the back EVERYTIME, we need to be less predictable, mix it up a bit.

3,If Saville and De Norre are fit they are our CM pair, getting bullied in the midfield is unacceptable, lack of leadership on the pitch makes us look lost, make Saville the captain.

4,We can not carry Flemming anymore! He has been non existent from the last 10-12 games of last season and virtually all of this season, he looks slow, unfit and uninterested. He needs dropping immediately.

5,We MUST get a striker in ASAP, with Bradshaw out going into the 2nd half of the season with one fit striker is madness. Stop playing Nesbit as the lone striker, he can't do it, play him in a pair or not at all.

6,As soon as Emakhu is fit he starts, our lack of pace is killing us, also I don't know what's happened with Esse but it needs sorting, if we are lacking creativity (like yesterday!) he either starts or comes on with enough time to make a difference!!

End of rant!

...needs to be about staying up and nothing else, relegation would be a fucking disaster!

This is just my opinion:
1,Shark is bang average, I think we've been sold a pup, Wolves must be laughing their bollocks off 1.2 million!!
Bart is still the best keeper at the club, put him back in for the rest of the season.

2,Stop trying to play out from the back EVERYTIME, we need to be less predictable, mix it up a bit.

3,If Saville and De Norre are fit they are our CM pair, getting bullied in the midfield is unacceptable, lack of leadership on the pitch makes us look lost, make Saville the captain.

4,We can not carry Flemming anymore! He has been non existent from the last 10-12 games of last season and virtually all of this season, he looks slow, unfit and uninterested. He needs dropping immediately.

5,We MUST get a striker in ASAP, with Bradshaw out going into the 2nd half of the season with one fit striker is madness. Stop playing Nesbit as the lone striker, he can't do it, play him in a pair or not at all.

6,As soon as Emakhu is fit he starts, our lack of pace is killing us, also I don't know what's happened with Esse but it needs sorting, if we are lacking creativity (like yesterday!) he either starts or comes on with enough time to make a difference!!

End of rant!
Correct on every point mate

Can agree with a lot of that but we honestly need to move on from Bart. He has two left feet, a knackered knee and will very probably retire at the end of the season.

As for Sarkic I’m not sure, it looks to me like he was a last ditch panic buy after a large proportion of our fans spent every waking hour of the entire summer abusing Long, Rowett and the club. It’s easy to say that we need a new keeper but we simply cannot afford to keep buying players and paying off managers. Edwards, just like the previous incumbents, will have to spin plates and try and get the best out of what he’s got.

Play poorly, we are doomed.
Play well, play offs are possible.
Perhaps we win some and we lose some and finish around mid table.
Perhaps we have a good season and get close to the play offs.
Perhaps we have a poor season and finish 17th.
Big picture is that we are a small club competing in one of the most competitive ( financially and technically) divisions in the world and there are far bigger clubs that would swap places with us.

This is just my opinion:

End of rant!
Agree with all your point’s except no.1 especially making Sav captain. 👍

This is just my opinion:

End of rant!
Agree with nearly all of your 'rant', except the bit about Esse. To get a start, he needs to show more in his little cameos than looking like bambi on ice

I know people on here are undecided about JE. But I’ve been thinking about his start, we all know that a settled team works well. As someone just quoted, spinning plates. As my memory is poor since my brush with addenbrooks, do we all realise how many players have been injured since his arrival. From what I can remember it’s been horrendous. Sarkic, Bryan, Hutchinson, Harding, Wallace, de, Norre, Emakhu, Bradshaw, longman and I believe Cuffey. Now tell me if I’ve missed any and if I’ve included any wrongly. Add save 3 games ban. Mix it all up and tell me he’s had an easy introduction here. Let’s be grateful amongst the mayhem we have pulled out a few nice results. As I keep saying be patient, i am not saying for one minute that JE will be successful but let’s see where he gets us in a year or so. More hard work, settled team and the possibility of a new player or 2. My opinion we need a playmaker/goal maker as what we have do not create tap ins.and our forward/forwards rarely create for themselves.

Agree with nearly all of your 'rant', except the bit about Esse. To get a start, he needs to show more in his little cameos than looking like bambi on ice
Agree with you. To command a start I think he needs to come on and score or assist or look unplayable, something that makes the manager go “he’s starting next game “.

Play poorly, we are doomed.
Play well, play offs are possible.
Perhaps we win some and we lose some and finish around mid table.
Perhaps we have a good season and get close to the play offs.
Perhaps we have a poor season and finish 17th.
Big picture is that we are a small club competing in one of the most competitive ( financially and technically) divisions in the world and there are far bigger clubs that would swap places with us.
££££££££££££ is our big problem

The lad scored a cracker late on up at Boro 1st game of the season in front of 30,000, he has it in his locker to make something happen, he has sat on the bench for 95% of the time that JE has been here regardless of how shit we have been, with Flemming being nothing short of dogshit for ages I find his lack of game time baffling!!

This is just my opinion:

End of rant!
got to agree 100%. The forwards on show yesterday are just not good enough and both goals were a farce ,playing tippy tappy football looks good but with us has no end product as the midfield as not got 1 creative player which in turn starved any good ball to our so called forwards, we keep.buying defenders but goals win games as we seem to be leaking goals this season

Agree with you. To command a start I think he needs to come on and score or assist or look unplayable, something that makes the manager go “he’s starting next game “.
Needs to come on , being the operative words. Don't see the point of continually picking him for the bench if he ain't gonna get a go.

Needs to come on , being the operative words. Don't see the point of continually picking him for the bench if he ain't gonna get a go.
Yes but needs to score, create or look unplayable. As someone said he’s a bit like Bambi on ice. Maybe a loan to gain confidence and toughen up.

I know people on here are undecided about JE. But I’ve been thinking about his start, we all know that a settled team works well. As someone just quoted, spinning plates. As my memory is poor since my brush with addenbrooks, do we all realise how many players have been injured since his arrival. From what I can remember it’s been horrendous. Sarkic, Bryan, Hutchinson, Harding, Wallace, de, Norre, Emakhu, Bradshaw, longman and I believe Cuffey. Now tell me if I’ve missed any and if I’ve included any wrongly. Add save 3 games ban. Mix it all up and tell me he’s had an easy introduction here. Let’s be grateful amongst the mayhem we have pulled out a few nice results. As I keep saying be patient, i am not saying for one minute that JE will be successful but let’s see where he gets us in a year or so. More hard work, settled team and the possibility of a new player or 2. My opinion we need a playmaker/goal maker as what we have do not create tap ins.and our forward/forwards rarely create for themselves.
The big miss Leonard!

We have our injuries but probably no more than other clubs and probably fewer than Rowett had to deal with a couple of seasons ago. We were also packing the bench with youngsters then and, if memory serves, we only had 4 available subs one game.

Yes but needs to score, create or look unplayable. As someone said he’s a bit like Bambi on ice. Maybe a loan to gain confidence and toughen up.
Can't score if he doesn't play. 🤔 Cool finish at Boro proves he has the ability . Needs the opportunity in my opinion ,and not just one or two games. The rest of them ain't exactly setting the world alight.

Look, we had a good Christmas and things looked on the up. When we get de Norre and Sav back and hopefully play Emakhu we’ll be a different team. My spurs mate doesn’t rate tang but ours is a big drop and I reckon he’ll be up to it. We won’t go down, this is a blip, one of those seasons that’s gonna drag on. We’re a teapot team, away from the edges so we’ll be nice and safe in the middle of the table ..

Eidamo is a big loss at the moment just as he was finding his form in attack, Nisbet needs this type of pacey player alongside. I know the defence is ageing but hardly a priority.