The Regeneration Scheme

The whole thing stinks, pockets of land were being bought on the development sites years ago and no one in their right mind would give a contract of this scale to a Company who,s biggest project to date is a one storey building.

When it all goes tits up and it will the first question should be is "who carried out due diligence on Renewal and those connected to Renewell"
This. Whole thing reeks of corruption and did since day one.

From 2019
steve norris (trustee of NBSF).

He chairs the National Infrastructure Planning Association which works with government to improve the planning regime around major projects and advises a number of clients on major development projects. He is a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, a Companion of the Institution of Civil Engineers, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport and an Honorary Fellow of the Project Managers Association.

from-

so about the people who have moved out how long do we really think their children / Grandchildren will keep supporting Millwall , i know some people wall to the core and fairly well known lads who's kids now support the more local to where they live team
of course local people supporting their local team matters
And most of the amount of new builds cant be short term
My son supports the Lions with his 2 boys. All 3 will definitely watch our side until the boys reach adulthood when, depending where their lives take them, who knows what will happen 🤷‍♂️

My other grandson supports us but lives in Hampshire so will only ever be an occasional visitor.

So I’ve done my bit hopefully others have done the same!

Was just sent this, Richard Crawley has shared it and he is seldom wrong. This must be what S K referred to in his end of season letter.
It gives the J B family hope of recuperating some of their money, and means we can plan for years in advance now.

Well done all involved, from those on here to the board.

The official renaming tomorrow of Zampa Road got me wondering about the status of the Regeneration Scheme 🤔

Is everything signed, sealed and ready?

Are all the flats built or under construction in the area part of the Regeneration scheme?

Have the club’s proposals been approved and, if so, what are they and when does it start?

Are Renewal still involved? Hope not or they’ve burnt their fingers.

When was the most recent update?

For me stacks of unanswered questions.

Any update would be appreciated.
From SK’s letter to the fans:

“I appreciate it’s been a bit quiet on certain other matters of late, not least the redevelopment of land around The Den. While we’ve not been able to say anything publicly for some time, behind the scenes we have been continuing to work tirelessly to secure the best possible outcome for the club. We are very pleased with the progress made and I’m comfortable in saying that we hope and expect some incredibly positive news in this regard very soon. There will of course be a separate statement released on this as soon as we can.” So watch this space! 😉

Jordana Malik is one name behind Renewal and a trustee on the NBSF, where Dodgy Stephen Norris is also a trustee.
Pity we don't have the kind of journalists that would dig deep into the details of people like these 2 and why they are there.

There was silly old me thinking The New Bermondsey Sports Foundation was a local project, turns out it's another Renewal company, I now remember them trying to get a couple of million from some National sports trust by lying.

I seem to remember JM was allegedly shacked up with the son of a councillor.
:halo:

7 years ago this article was written, I remember the story and it is old news but shows the type of people involved.

They got Sebastion Coe and Tammy Grey Thompson amongst others on board to make it look good and worthy whilst the crooks fronting it kept their nuts down. Can't disclose too much but it's fair to say it's corrupt to the core and stinks to high heaven. Even former a Miillwall director is wrapped up in it.

Renewal don't have a pot to piss as was disclosed and we believe that all they were going to do was flip the land once they got their mitts on it. The club have fought tooth and nail against these parasites and it has bore fruit which will be made public at some point.

They got Sebastion Coe and Tammy Grey Thompson amongst others on board to make it look good and worthy whilst the crooks fronting it kept their nuts down. Can't disclose too much but it's fair to say it's corrupt to the core and stinks to high heaven. Even former a Miillwall director is wrapped up in it.

Renewal don't have a pot to piss as was disclosed and we believe that all they were going to do was flip the land once they got their mitts on it. The club have fought tooth and nail against these parasites and it has bore fruit which will be made public at some point.
Norris just seems the type, you can imagine him having jeffrey archer as his hero.

Just watch Lewisham put a spanner in the works.
Wasn't it a change in Mayor in 2018 that made it easy for us to get to where we are today?
Previous Mayor steve bullock, had been in the job for 15 years so had plenty of time to get steve norris and renewal on board but his replacement campaigned against the compulsory purchase which led to the sensible solution we have now.

From SK’s letter to the fans:

“I appreciate it’s been a bit quiet on certain other matters of late, not least the redevelopment of land around The Den. While we’ve not been able to say anything publicly for some time, behind the scenes we have been continuing to work tirelessly to secure the best possible outcome for the club. We are very pleased with the progress made and I’m comfortable in saying that we hope and expect some incredibly positive news in this regard very soon. There will of course be a separate statement released on this as soon as we can.” So watch this space! 😉
I wonder if this is what SK was referring to?