The mighty Lions v The Tigers. Match thread

We went five at the back 2nd half 🤷‍♂️
It was very strange, we started with 4 at the back but still expected the fullbacks to act as wingbacks leaving us even more exposed than usual. Danny had a mare today but Campbell ahead of him did nothing to help him in either attack or defence. In the past we would of had a right midfielder help a right back.

Esses ball he cut back to Emakhu was pure class. He needs more time on the pitch. When we finally got at them we were easily better team but as usual its left too late in the game to make a difference. Stop this 5 at the back at home its proven now over a long period its not working
In the first half we played 4 at the back and got slaughtered 🤦‍♂️

3CDs in a back 3 or 5, and a couple of substitutions, was the reason we dominated the 2nd half 🤷‍♂️

Was you watching the same game as me?

Esses ball he cut back to Emakhu was pure class. He needs more time on the pitch. When we finally got at them we where easily better team but as usual its left too late in the game to make a difference. Stop this 5 at the back at home its proven now over a long period its not working
Not forgetting the three players he shrugged off before playing it!

A feint one way then shoot.
Banging on about that skill for ages, seldom seen by our lot. Hopefully we see more cos joe proved it gives you space to pass easily and score. Mahoney had it in his locker. Put it together with 1-2s and first time passes and create a dangerous football team. Casper can teach some of em , always works hard to find space to recieve a pass, a joy to watch. My mom today.

Reactions: OKR
Surely Surrey Docks!
Yes and no mate but you raise a fair point plus i always like seeing/ hearing people being corrected on this subject. You know it's strange cause i always say or write Surrey docks when i'm refering to the station or area but for some reason i've always referred to the shopping centre as Surrey Quays.

In the first half we played 4 at the back and got slaughtered 🤦‍♂️

3CDs in a back 3 or 5, and a couple of substitutions, was the reason we dominated the 2nd half 🤷‍♂️

Was you watching the same game as me?
To be fair, probably not. I got relegated to the kitchen tv by my little un and without my glasses on i could only recognise the black players🤣