The mighty Lions v The Tigers. Match thread

A tough game in store against an in form side who've only lost one game from the last nine played. That came this week away to high flying Ipswich. Prior to that Hull had won there last three on the road with impressive wins at Blackburn, Leicester and Stoke.

Our home form is patchy. We win one then lose one so with that pattern in mindweare due a win. Interestingly our last five games hasn't produced a result where both teams have scored. We either win with a clean sheet to boot or lose whilst failing to score. We're looking for our first back to back wins since March.

Bradshaw could return whilst Hull loanee Ryan Longman misses out due to the loan agreement.

Forecast is warm and sunny. Should be a decent turn out. I'm hoping to be well enough to make my first game in a while.

COYL

For those unaware, South Bermondsey closed on Saturday apparently.
Busy cunt out. 😎
I’m at the airport waiting for a plane that is late and now you tell me that I can’t leave the ground by my preferred route tomorrow. You have not helped my mood, Stow.😡😡😡😡

I’m at the airport waiting for a plane that is late and now you tell me that I can’t leave the ground by my preferred route tomorrow. You have not helped my mood, Stow.😡😡😡😡
Apologies most sincere. The walk to a different station will do you good post match. Work off some of that french cuisine that you partake of sur le continent. 😎
Enjoy.

For those unaware, South Bermondsey closed on Saturday apparently.
Busy cunt out. 😎
Thanks for that mate. I was going to check and put that in my comprehensive and utterly busy cunt pre match preamble. But i was busy being a busy cunt and forgot all about being a complete busy cunt until your busy cunt busyness reminded me that i forgot to be a busy cunt.

Great!
1st time in from London Bridge ever.
Guess there'll be a bus?
You could get a 21 outside that'll take around 35 minutes to get you up the Old kent road to Ilderton road. Stop to get off is where the Canterbury used to be.

Or the tube - jubilee line from London bridge- that'll stop at Bermondsy- jamaica road which will leave you a ten minute walk down Drummond road to the Blue. Or the next stop is Canada water by Surrey quays shopping centre which is one stop from Canada water on the overground.