The mighty Lions V The Terriers match thread

Writing is on the wall, didn't watch it, but everything seems to go against us. If we can't score mire than one goal against shit opposition what chance have we got.

We have some luck
You're right mate. We haven't had any at all this season. Dodgy refs, dodgy decisions, hitting the woodwork, great saves that then fall to the oppo, 50:50's that always run for the oppo etc.

The positive thing is our will luck will change and soon. A much improved performance but gutting to suffer another last kick equaliser like Sunderland.

It repeats what I said the other day. No matter who the manager is, or what formation you play, these issues are just down to poor defending.

Writing on the wall
Shit refs
Shit luck
Shit team
Shit sponsorship
Lose out on extre cash from prem to championship clubs the season we go down
Lost our chairman
What a poxy shit season , seems like the perfect storm bet vermin win the fa cup just to make my year

With QPR at home to Southampton on Saturday and Huddersfield away to Norwich, you’d like to think that’s 3 points for the Saints and the Canaries! We just have to capitalise on that, hope West Brom do us a favour tomorrow and beat Stoke, and do our level best to get 3 points away to Stoke next Saturday!

Simples!

A cunt of a result, considering we played so well.....but.....it's still a point, and the lads are growing in confidence on the pitch.
Our luck will change. Who knows, we might even get a game were the ref isn't a total clown.
That's the spirit mate. We gotta keep focusing on whatever positives we can. That's two home games now without defeat after four straight defeats. Done by penalties twice at home now. Small fucking margins but we'll get there. Players will make rash decisions when they're under the pressure that they are. Coopers probably screaming at himself inside not to concede-it's alll he's thinking about- just hold on we're nearly there and gets caught out like that. He lost control. That's so fucking sore to take mate. But the last lot to score at the Den at the death nicked all three points.

Keep the faith.

That's the spirit mate. We gotta keep focusing on whatever positives we can. That's two home games now without defeat after four straight defeats. Done by penalties twice at home now. Small fucking margins but we'll get there. Players will make rash decisions when they're under the pressure that they are. Coopers probably screaming at himself inside not to concede-it's alll he's thinking about- just hold on we're nearly there and gets caught out like that. He lost control. That's so fucking sore to take mate. But the last lot to score at the Den at the death nicked all three points.

Keep the faith.
Last sentence says it all mate. 👍

Don’t think lendog and cooper will be having a beer with eachother tonight, they seen to be having a go at each other all match.

I have to remain positive

Thought the first half we looked like we lacked any confidence and belief

2nd half we had more energy and when we scored we looked far more energetic and confident.

Even in injury time we kept the ball well in the far right corner

The negative a really fucking stupid free kick to give away that led to the penalty

I wish we put at least one player in the centre circle from corners and free kicks it frustrates the fuck out of me having all our players in our own box and I am really not a fan of it.

Have a feeling we will be trying to raise money by shipping a few players out in the transfer window

Pick ourselves up and go again. Once we get that home win we should hopefully go on a run.

I like cooper and his been good for us, but fuck me don’t he give away a shit load of silly free kicks.