The mighty Lions V The Terriers match thread

I feel completely justified and entitltled to dig out Twinklebollox because i hated him when he was with us too. It's not sour grapes and a recent thing, i;ve always thought he was cunt :)
I know. That’s why I referred to him as your mate.
It was clear for ages you loved him.😀😀😀😀

I can't make it there today but will be watching on Millwall TV.
I'm gonna be positive about this one. The signs are there that it's gonna turn for us as long we stop conceding sloppy goals. Little bits and pieces of good play that is gonna click at some point going forward. Just have to guard against conceding as heads may drop.
I actually believe we'll get 7 or 8 points from the next 4 games. Yes I may be mad and yes it's the hope that kills you.
No idea what the line up will be but I'm guessing Sarkic (should be Bart) behind a back 4. Leonard on the right and Danny on the left. He did well when he came on and shut down their winger 2nd half. Harding and Coops in the middle.
Savs is obvious choice. Personally would prefer Billy to Campbell as he keeps the ball better. Cuffy has to be further forward. Thought Honeyman actually played well first half in the 10 behind the front 2 and has to start.
For me, Nisbet has to start. More natural finisher than Bradshaw and better at linking play in my opinion. Dunc is quite direct which I like just sometimes needs to release earlier rather than running into trouble.
I'm going 2-0. As long as we don't concede early we will be comfortable.

JE reflects and summarises my sentiments about Coventry where I thought we didn’t play too bad really and the ball fell for them with goals. Great saves from Bart but they still benefited. Rewatch this
Sunderland were lucky and that’s something we’ve been missing all season. Lady Luck will come our way soon.
COYLS!

Can’t make it today either, got a family event on. Will watch on my phone though and will be there in the flesh v QPR and Norwich. The team really need us behind them now more than ever. The difference between us and the likes of Huddersfield is that we haven’t been playing shit. It’s just not happening for us at the moment. Is JE trying to change too much too quickly with this team? Maybe, but I think if we stick with it, ride out this rough patch, and he gets a couple of transfer windows under his belt, then weve got good times ahead of us. A time when we can compete at this level AND play a better brand of football. Keep the faith people 👊🏻

Blinding piece. Shared it Facebook at the time (with your permission Peckham), got a blinding response
Yeah i remember that mate. I wrote it to lift peoples spirits and for something positive to focus on.

Hope you and yours are all sweet mate!!

Can’t make it today either, got a family event on. Will watch on my phone though and will be there in the flesh v QPR and Norwich. The team really need us behind them now more than ever. The difference between us and the likes of Huddersfield is that we haven’t been playing shit. It’s just not happening for us at the moment. Is JE trying to change too much too quickly with this team? Maybe, but I think if we stick with it, ride out this rough patch, and he gets a couple of transfer windows under his belt, then weve got good times ahead of us. A time when we can compete at this level AND play a better brand of football. Keep the faith people 👊🏻
Let’s face it, we weren’t exactly banging in goals for fun before JE, were we?

Let’s face it, we weren’t exactly banging in goals for fun before JE, were we?
Exactly. We’re a little bit toothless up front, and the defence is a bit aged and slow, but no worse than half the other teams in this League!. Cardiff and Sunderland both looked very ordinary v us and they’re both hovering around the top 6!

I have toothache this weekend. I’m already as grumpy as fuck.
If we lose today, it will tip me over the edge.

Don’t worry, I have a rdv Monday to extract the fucker.