The mighty Lions V Coventry- match thread.

Travel disruption on the rattler to South Bermondey so check beofre you travel

COYL

Last edited:
A new dawn fo Millwall at the Den which looks close to being sold out. The Last time we played them at home saw us come from 2-0 down to win 3-2. They've won two of there last ten visits to the Den. They have won away once since September (QPR ) and have lost their last three away to Bristol, Rotherham and Preston..

The international break came at a good time for Edwards. Would be nice to see us play like the home team again. On the front foo with intent. If they do they'll have every Millwall supporter in the ground roaring them on again. There'll be a big following from Coventry who always travel well and are noisy which adds that bit exrta to the atmoshphere.

I like it when we play someone at the Den that i/ we hate with a passion or make a racket. It brings us alive which creates a lot of noise . We're as responsible as the players are for making the Den a horrrible and hostile place to be again for the visitors. Both on the pitch and in the stands. Never mind if there's a few hipsters of bods from overseas sitting near you. Teach em about the monks chant.

A new dawn fo Millwall at the Den which looks close to being sold out. The Last time we played them at home saw us come from 2-0 down to win 3-2. They've won two of there last ten visits to the Den. They have won away once since September (QPR ) and have lost their last three away to Bristol, Rotherham and Preston..

The international break came at a good time for Edwards. Would be nice to see us play like the home team again. On the front foo with intent. If they do they'll have every Millwall supporter in the ground roaring them on again. There'll be a big following from Coventry who always travel well and are noisy which adds that bit exrta to the atmoshphere.

I like it when we play someone at the Den that i/ we hate with a passion or make a racket. It brings us alive which creates a lot of noise . We're as responsible as the players are for making the Den a horrrible and hostile place to be again for the visitors. Both on the pitch and in the stands. Never mind if there's a few hipsters of bods from overseas sitting near you. Teach em about the monks chant.
4-2-3-1 it is then Peckham. I trust you are well recovered now mate.

Edwards has recently mentioned that he doesn't have a problem rotating players, especially as he wants a chance to see how everyone performs during a match.
With that in mind I can see Emakhu and Esse getting a few minutes tomorrow, perhaps one of them starting as Ipswich away might be one for the experienced players.

Crowd will be up for it at the start so an early goal could mean Coventry don't recover, they will be happy with a point so the sooner we can get in front the better, at least they don't have a match winning forward anymore.

Hope everyone who goes has a great time.

Looking for a moral boosting , and PL boosting , second win on the bounce. Think Robins is rapidly losing his midas touch , and badly missing Goykeres.
Nothing to fear ,get back to winning ways at home . Positives all round tomorrow IMHO.
Darren England (ref) could be the only spanner in the works, however.....
COYL

Sky Blues on a bad run of 4 defeats and a draw in their last 5 games but in that time they’ve amassed 81 attempts at goal with 21 on target so, we have to be careful!

Apparently Bryan is “on the grass” 🤦‍♂️

Has he got a drugs problem?
If he's on it no. It's only a problem when he has no grass :smoke::smoke:

Was thinking of you and young J today funny enough!! Hope all is good!! How many games has you grandson been to now??

but in that time they’ve amassed 81 attempts at goal with 21 on target so, we have to be careful!
I noticed that when i was gathering info for opening post on here. They score goals and have netted more on the road than at home. However, they do tend to concede a couple per game too!! Que the 0-0 :hehe: