The mighty Lions V Birmingham match thread

Bryan is head and shoulders in front of danny as a footballer if fit

Two of his best performance this season were when both GR and Edwards played a back four. He also scored in one of those games. We all know that Harris likes a back four system, so if/when Bryan is fit, he was always going to play him eventually (Neil Harris would be well aware of his qualities).

Just my opinion of course.

COYL - took the son to see our professional hockey club last night for his 24th- they upset, completely outplayed and utterly destroyed the oppo t the top team in the entire league - final score 5-3 - the place was utterly thundering - that's what I'd like to hear again this morning (1500 for you there).. Perhaps it will help to wake me as I've only had an hour's sleep after all of that. COYL...
Millwall 2
Brum 1

Last edited:
15 minutes of tedium. If we had a couple of players who could actually either pass the ball to feet or control it when it does arrive, we would be dangerous ( a little bit )

passing letting us down again.usual passing around again at the back and that will be our undoing…stop it now. we don’t look comfortable doing it..stop it now.

Klopp could be our manager and it would make not an iota of difference, half of these players cannot do the basics, infact more than half of them. I dont mean to be pessimistic, but this is absolute dogshit. We are bang in trouble its that simple.