The mighty Lions V Birmingham match thread

Peckham Lion

Staff member
First of our five remaining home games sees us facing a side with only three away wins to there name all season. There last win on the road was away at Stoke back in January. Managed by Tony Mowbray a man that has a good record against us.

No team news as of yet but could possibly see Hutchinson back in the squad after being out injured. A home game in front of what looks to be another bumper crowd ( the brummies have sold out there allocation in the top tier) and a chance to put a bit of daylight between us and the bottom three as the games come thick and fast.

No trains to south Bermo this weekend but London overground will be running through Peckham rye, Queens road and Surrey docks. Also for our senior supporters that are less mobile you can get the p12 bus from outside, Canada water, Peckham rye and queens road stations which will drop you off on Ilderton road directly opposite the Den.

Lastly but by no means least it's Jimmy's day again at the Den. There'll be bucket collections all around the Den prior to kick so get all the spare coin from down your sofa's and in bottles and bring it with you to help towards a fantastic cause. Bank notes are more than welcome too! The wonderful @mamalion will be out and about as usual with her bucket so go say hello and drop her some coin.

Also happy to say that our brother from across the water will be with us in person on Saturday. A top man and i hope as many of you as possible get the chance to say hello in person to a fellow Lion and absolute gentleman that is @Ulster Lion.

Coyl

Last edited:
First of our five remaining home games sees us facing a side with only three away wins to there name all season. There last win on the road was away at Stoke back in January. Managed by Tony Mowbray a man that has a good record against us.

No teams news as of yet but could possibly see Hutchinson back in the squad after being out injured. A home game in front of what looks to be another bumper crowd ( the brummies have sold out there allocation in the top tier) and chance to put a bit of daylight between us and the bottom three as the games come thick and fast.

No trains to south Bermo this weekend but London overground will be running through Peckham rye, Queens road and Surrey docks. Also for our senior supporters that are less mobile you can get the p12 bus from outside, Canada water, Peckham rye and queens road stations which will drop you off on Ilderton road directly opposite the Den.

Lastly but by no means least it's Jimmy's day again at the Den. There'll be bucket collections all around the Den prior to kick so get all the spare coin from down your sofa's and in bottles and bring it with you to help towards a fantastic cause. Bank notes are more than welcome too! The wonderful @mamalion will be out and about as usual with her bucket so go say hello and drop her some coin.

Also happy to say that our brother from across the water will be with us in person on Saturday. A top man and i hope as many of you as possible get the chance to say hello in person to a fellow Lion and absolute gentleman that is @Ulster Lion.

Coyl
Canada water bus station is closed till April , nearest stop I believe i opp the garage by tescos

Don't know if true but I read somewhere else that South Bermondsey is closed on Saturday.
Note to self read earlier posts thoroughly before commenting. 🙃Screenshot_20240307_195545_Millwall FC.jpg

Last edited:
From the OS:

Please note that Gate 1 (John Berylson Way) will be closed after the game. Supporters will need to leave The Den via Gate 2 (Stockholm Road) or Gate 3 (Senegal Road). Owing to police and traffic management, cars parked in Bolina Road car park will not be able to depart straight away. Captains Bar will remain open post-match.

Wont be making this today. Chest pains and a 167/116 blood pressure rate... healthy, non smoker & 38 years young, this game today is not for the faint hearted. Please make some noise today gents. Enjoy the day out. Make it a boiling pot for the Brum players.. they'll crumble and shit themselves.

Come on you Lions!!

Wont be making this today. Chest pains and a 167/116 blood pressure rate... healthy, non smoker & 38 years young, this game today is not for the faint hearted. Please make some noise today gents. Enjoy the day out. Make it a boiling pot for the Brum players.. they'll crumble and shit themselves.

Come on you Lions!!

Crikey, I hope you get sorted pronto and all the best with that.
(y)

My head/ego says we will get a narrow win, however my heart I don't think the NH brand of football is sustainable and his first loss is coming today, we shall see at 17.45 + extras.