The mighty Lions V Birmingham match thread

Wont be making this today. Chest pains and a 167/116 blood pressure rate... healthy, non smoker & 38 years young, this game today is not for the faint hearted. Please make some noise today gents. Enjoy the day out. Make it a boiling pot for the Brum players.. they'll crumble and shit themselves.

Come on you Lions!!
Hope you're back to normal soon, perhaps you should have an afternoon nap and set the alarm for 5.

Wont be making this today. Chest pains and a 167/116 blood pressure rate... healthy, non smoker & 38 years young, this game today is not for the faint hearted. Please make some noise today gents. Enjoy the day out. Make it a boiling pot for the Brum players.. they'll crumble and shit themselves.

Come on you Lions!!

Fucking hell mate. Take it easy and hope you get well soon.

Cheers mate. Had covid (i think) a couple of weeks ago and seems like it has battered my heart. I will go to hospital if it doesnt decrease after resting over the weekend.
Mate with that BP and chest pains, suggest you get yourself to hospital ASAP. Better safe than sorry...

My head/ego says we will get a narrow win, however my heart I don't think the NH brand of football is sustainable and his first loss is coming today, we shall see at 17.45 + extras.
So that’s about 17 .10 then if we,re still winning

Come on you Lions!!
Serious advice...GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!
Please do not wait a moment longer.
You may have an infection or be about to have a heart attack.
Or it might be something less serious.
Either way, please get it checked out now.
Monday could be too late.

Think that's extremely harsh on Danny Mac. Apart from that one error, probably our most consistent plyer over the last 2 months, even when were losing every week.
Emakhu apparently injured again.

NH obviously doesn't fancy De Norre! Saville was pretty bad on Tuesday and I'm not sure he has it in the tank to play 3 games in a week. How CDN can't get in this team is laughable.