The Lion V The Owls Match thread

So, erm.... where do you start with that? Or even, finish? Tactics absolutely piss poor. Players absolutely piss poor. Sorry, Joe, your time is up. Before you're run out of the club like the fraud Steve Lomas, do one now. I am absolutely livid, and even my 12 year old said thats the worst game he has watched. Tells everything you need to know. No effort. Playing football in and around our own penalty area at 2-0 down.... the football is meant to be played in the opponents half to get anywhere?! Couldn't even change formation. Complete madness. And I have 4 tickets for Southampton next week. Must be mad myself. I don't give up on my team, but I give up on the manager. Joe Edwards and Andy Myers are a match made in heaven... for a team like Welling. Now get to fuck the pair of you, James Berylson, swallow your pride and employ someone else on a short term contract before your dads hard work is completely undone.
Spot on. Couldn't have put it any better.

Heard today that the 3 who came in January were not Edwards doing, he put a couple of names forward but we wouldn’t pay the money that was required. I know this as nowt to do with his performance but what’s the point of taking a chance on him but not letting him have the players he wants. Any chance that he can take fucking Aldo with him

Im good thanks mate bar this poxy football club we’ve all been sentenced to a life long and one sided love affair with. 😆

Hope you’re good mate
I was until tonight. Was up at 5.30am to work, done a hard day, had some scran and a little nap before 11pm, now Im wide awake and fuming, got fuck all to do and no one to give a slap to......disaster. Will cheer myself up and watch Chelsea get fucked at City. Take it easy mate.

Well that was a shit first half. Let's hope JE not allowed in the dressing room at half time so he can't make em any fkg worse.

Will still back em vocally second half. Booing them won't help. COYL!! 🦁
Lots of silly cunts booing, who were booing Rowetts team and wanting him gone...
They literally have no fucking idea, its embarrassing, but they can't even see it...

Lots of silly cunts booing, who were booing Rowetts team and wanting him gone...
They literally have no fucking idea, its embarrassing, but they can't even see it...
I've paid good money to watch that shit. I can vent my opinion whichever way it lays. I am not clapping that shit, nothing to be proud about or shout about at all. Absolute dross

Ok that was as much fun as my last root canal.. Probably less fun.The complete shambles that this club is now from the manager to the players is out for all to see.No more guessing,no more wandering..We got beat ,at the Den, by the worst team in the Championship.And they barely even tried..And before anyone says anything,it was the same shit under Rowett, maybe even worse.So now get rid of Joe, tell our players to fuck off and play the youngsters.We are probably going down, at the moment I do not think there is any worse team than us in the league.We could have played 7 hours, we still would not score.Complete collapse, Soviet Union in 1990 type of collapse.

What has Aldridge ever done to warrant his lofty position.i thought he was a ex journo.must have suggestive pictures of someone
He was a 2 Bob journo for the SLP and somehow landed a job as a scout a few years ago, can't think of any worthwhile contribution he has made to us or Stoke (think he was there for a while)

For the first time in ages i watched Fat Dans fulltime reaction on you tube. He mentioned all the salient points of how we are now trying to play in what is in effect the premier league 2 with our squad of league1 journeymen and it has now caught up with us. Most damning is he went past Calmont Road during the week and 2 blokes in chefs uniforms on the portacabin roofs trying to repair the roof at the minute their seems to be a complete lack of pride and profesionalism throughout our club

I know Matt smith and tanto are both playing in div 2 but for them both to have nearly scored 40 goals between them is quite a achievement when you look at there ages