The German fella- Andreas Vog- whatever

If he’s half decent and stays fit, it could be a great move, as we know our record of buying from Europe has been patchy

At best. Jimmy Abdou and The Hoff. Can't think of anyone else who was appreciated by the fans over time. You could even extend that assessment beyond Europe to the rest of the world (bar Ireland).

Nice one Millwall for getting this sorted. Looks like a player that can provide another option. Hoping he and Afobe get a quick understanding going.
Going to see if I can get out of my Saturday afternoon and get to the game.

Asked my mate who is a season ticket holder at Union (as mentioned , I used to go to the games when I lived there) and asked about Andreas. He told me the guy is hard as fuck and a bit of a cult hero there. Strong player who has a great heading ability and good ball control. The only reason he is being let go is some politics and backdoor shit going on at the club. I hope he does well.

He looks like he's been chiselled out of granite. Look at his shoulders. Is he ginger?
Asked my mate who is a season ticket holder at Union (as mentioned , I used to go to the games when I lived there) and asked about Andreas. He told me the guy is hard as fuck and a bit of a cult hero there. Strong player who has a great heading ability and good ball control. The only reason he is being let go is some politics and backdoor shit going on at the club. I hope he does well.
Sounds like a Wall player to me. Fingers crossed

At best. Jimmy Abdou and The Hoff. Can't think of anyone else who was appreciated by the fans over time. You could even extend that assessment beyond Europe to the rest of the world (bar Ireland).
yes, Jimmy came from Plymouth, well not originally of course! But yes bit of mess really, I though Morais looked good at the time, but looked up today, only played 12 times! in recent times Skalak was a big disappointment, he really looked like he could do it, but didn't, although he never got a decent run to find out to be fair. I was not a big Hoff fan, he was cult, but limited.