The German fella- Andreas Vog- whatever

Millwall boss Gary Rowett has expressed his delight at sealing a deal for Andreas Voglsammer on Friday morning.​

The striker joins The Lions from Union Berlin on a one-year deal - with an option for a further 12 months - and adds to the manager's attacking set-up for the 2022/23 campaign.
Speaking to millwallfc.co.uk, the boss explained how he has admired the German from afar for some time.
"I've been watching [Andreas] for about three years," he said. "He's one I tried to sign early after coming here.
"I watched him at Arminia Bielefeld before he went to Union Berlin and he was in double figures there, playing anywhere across the front three or behind the strikers.
"I watched him further at Berlin, where they finished fifth in the Bundesliga, so you're talking about a player of that quality. It's a real coup for us. He's wanted to come to England to play, it's been one of his ambitions."
Voglsammer 82222.jpg

Rowett went on to confirm Voglsammer's attributes and what supporters can look forward to seeing from the forward in a Millwall shirt.
"He looks very much like he'll fit into the English game and in The Championship. He's strong, aggressive, works very hard and is very competitive, but he's also got that ability to produce something out of nothing. That's something we want to keep adding to the group and the flexiblity of the forward line.
"I'm delighted he's joining us and I can't wait to see him out on the pitch for the football club."
colour-logo.svg