THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

It'll be what ever a club is willing to pay for him. WEe can pull numbers out of the air but the actual fee will define his value. And i agree, £15 million is a tad high, so is 10 for what is an unproven player at a higher level.
I think / hope he will be with us to the Xmas window. If he can slot 5 - 7 Goals and add a number of assists in that time (more probable with the extra firepower we now have), teams will come back in and his worth will have increased as not a one season wonder...

I really hope Flemming stays. For him to do what he did in his first season at this level in another country was phenomenal.

The thing is, there were times when he wasn't great at all and yet he still scored more than most strikers in this division. He can only get better and better.

There's been nothing coming out from him or his camp pushing for the Burnley move, so maybe he is settled and enjoying London and happy to bide his time. I also think he genuinely likes us a club and the support and backing he has been given by the fans.

Travers having a medical at Stoke today
Yeah, but it’s only a loan as Travers already has a 4 year contract with the Cherries, so won’t come cheap, even if Stoke get first refusal on him at the end of this season!

Thankfully, we haven’t resorted to loans (yet!), and I think that will make us all the better for having players that have a true vested interest in the club!

Personally I’d rather buy a goal keeper than get one in on loan, but appreciate that can’t always happen!

Yeah, but it’s only a loan as Travers already has a 4 year contract with the Cherries, so won’t come cheap, even if Stoke get first refusal on him at the end of this season!

Thankfully, we haven’t resorted to loans (yet!), and I think that will make us all the better for having players that have a true vested interest in the club!

Personally I’d rather buy a goal keeper than get one in on loan, but appreciate that can’t always happen!
I would rather loan a keeper then have to stomach another season with that donkey in goal!