THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Yeah, but it’s only a loan as Travers already has a 4 year contract with the Cherries, so won’t come cheap, even if Stoke get first refusal on him at the end of this season!

Thankfully, we haven’t resorted to loans (yet!), and I think that will make us all the better for having players that have a true vested interest in the club!

Personally I’d rather buy a goal keeper than get one in on loan, but appreciate that can’t always happen!
Robert Sánchez might be worth a loan as he’s out of favour at Brighton. Javier Belman can be picked up cheap and lots of potential.

Robert Sánchez might be worth a loan as he’s out of favour at Brighton. Javier Belman can be picked up cheap and lots of potential.
I’m just hoping some of the Sittard players give their all tomorrow, on the off chance that a few of them might catch Rowett’s eye, and he ends up signing them!

Sittard have 3 goalkeepers on their books, but I don’t know which one is the first teamer and which one is the No.2/No. 3. I’m hoping the two I’m mentioning first will be the No. 1/No. 2, and that each will be featured in each half!

The first one is Tom Hendriks, 21 years of age, 6.1” born in the Netherlands and his contract expires with Sittard June 30th 2024. Transfermarkt had him valued at €50,000 in 2020 (about £43,000), though he’s probably worth a lot more since then.

The second one is Ivor Pandur 23 years of age, 6.1” born in Croatia and his contract expires with Sittard June 30th 2027. Transfermarkt have him currently valued this year at €2M (about £1.75M.)

The third one is Luke Koopmans, 30 in November. 6.2“ born in the Netherlands and his contract expires with Sittard June 30th 2025. Transfermarkt have him currently valued this year at $225,000.

Will be good to see if one or maybe two keepers play against our players tomorrow, and if they do well and one gets a recommendation from Flemming, Rowett might just be interested!

I’m just hoping some of the Sittard players give their all tomorrow, on the off chance that a few of them might catch Rowett’s eye, and he ends up signing them!

Sittard have 3 goalkeepers on their books, but I don’t know which one is the first teamer and which one is the No.2/No. 3. I’m hoping the two I’m mentioning first will be the No. 1/No. 2, and that each will be featured in each half!

The first one is Tom Hendriks, 21 years of age, 6.1” born in the Netherlands and his contract expires with Sittard June 30th 2024. Transfermarkt had him valued at €50,000 in 2020 (about £43,000), though he’s probably worth a lot more since then.

The second one is Ivor Pandur 23 years of age, 6.1” born in Croatia and his contract expires with Sittard June 30th 2027. Transfermarkt have him currently valued this year at €2M (about £1.75M.)

The third one is Luke Koopmans, 30 in November. 6.2“ born in the Netherlands and his contract expires with Sittard June 30th 2025. Transfermarkt have him currently valued this year at $225,000.

Will be good to see if one or maybe two keepers play against our players tomorrow, and if they do well and one gets a recommendation from Flemming, Rowett might just be interested!
One of their full backs looked handy from videos I saw last season. Can't remember his name, then again he might have left!

Looking at Alex Palmer. Personnaly I would prefer it if his name was Alex Catcher.

Shhh, If anyone asks you aint seen me right?

Not a site to be respected but the story does make sense.
Not going to be a lot of GK's from the top 2 divisions available.
Stoke wanted to buy Sarkic initially, but the fee of £1.25M that Wolves wanted for him ended when both clubs couldn’t agree terms, so the Potters turned their attention to Travers instead (who we were also after!)

If its true we are after Sarkic, don’t know if the club want to buy him or loan him for a season, perhaps with a view to buying him at the end of the season? If Rowett wants him as a permanent, he’s gonna have to match that £1.25M, but Birmingham are also interested in the player, and they have money to burn at the moment, so it’s not a given he’ll be coming to us at all!

Stoke wanted to buy Sarkic initially, but the fee of £1.25M that Wolves wanted for him ended when both clubs couldn’t agree terms, so the Potters turned their attention to Travers instead (who we were also after!)

If its true we are after Sarkic, don’t know if the club want to buy him or loan him for a season, perhaps with a view to buying him at the end of the season? If Rowett wants him as a permanent, he’s gonna have to match that £1.25M, but Birmingham are also interested in the player, and they have money to burn at the moment, so it’s not a given he’ll be coming to us at all!
I think he is after a permanent move.