THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

As for a goalkeeper why not have a look at this Trueman geezer or possibly a premiership reserve on loan.worked for man city got 19m for a keeper never played in premier
I think we should try for that Carl Rushworth from Brighton had a good loan spell at Lincoln last year 3rd most clean sheets in the league or the Forest keeper who was at Luton last season Ethan Horvath

Looks like Bournemouth are signing Newcastle GK Karl Darlow this week, that should see Travers on the move somewhere, season long loan to us would be nice.

Jamie Shackleton has returned to Leeds United this summer after a loan spell with Millwall in the Championship last season, and he has posted on Instagram for the first time following his time in London – with a three-word message.

Shackleton, 23, left Leeds on loan last summer after 79 senior games – following his path into the Leeds side under Marcelo Bielsa. Of those 79, 27 came in the Premier League. But Jesse Marsch chose to send Shackleton on loan.

He did well at Millwall – glimpses of quality, his talent, his unrelenting work rate. He struggled to nail down a starting spot and Millwall, who did have an option to sign him permanently, decided not to sign Shackleton this summer.

So what was the 3 word message then???
Fold the club

I feel as though we could do with a bit of pace. We are sorely lacking it especially without Burke and with Burey most likely going.

Although I am excited and worried Nan will drop down the pecking order, I think we needed these signings to make sure we don’t look at the trapdoor. We have lost some quality from last year. Let’s all hope they gel quick and hit the floor running. Good luck and welcome.
Apart from Cresswell who is "quality" but was always going back to Leeds,who else do you mean?
I would hardly have labelled Bennett and Malone "quality" and GR 'S signings look to have covered the supposed gaps pretty well so far albeit pre season games.
Watmore looks far likelier to influence/change a game than Bennett and Joe Bryan looks a different level to malone.
Not to mention Nisbet who has scored 6 goals(friendlies granted)as opposed to Bennetts paltry return of 9 goals in 3 seasons,Bennetts fitness was an issue before we signed him and continued to be so throughout his time with us.,
Tried very hard when he was on pitch,but did'nt really cut it in my eyes.
New keeper a must !
Sorry forgot Burey.

Apart from Cresswell who is "quality" but was always going back to Leeds,who else do you mean?
I would hardly have labelled Bennett and Malone "quality" and GR 'S signings look to have covered the supposed gaps pretty well so far albeit pre season games.
Watmore looks far likelier to influence/change a game than Bennett and Joe Bryan looks a different level to malone.
Not to mention Nisbet who has scored 6 goals(friendlies granted)as opposed to Bennetts paltry return of 9 goals in 3 seasons,Bennetts fitness was an issue before we signed him and continued to be so throughout his time with us.,
Tried very hard when he was on pitch,but did'nt really cut it in my eyes.
New keeper a must !
Sorry forgot Burey.
Cresswell Shackleton styles all good players. Malone Burke not bad back up. Bennett on his day quality too on his day. Burey not my ticket but others rated him. Opinions. Let’s hope what we have bought don’t morph into sick notes.

Cresswell Shackleton styles all good players. Malone Burke not bad back up. Bennett on his day quality too on his day. Burey not my ticket but others rated him. Opinions. Let’s hope what we have bought don’t morph into sick notes.
It's a real shame about Burey. Has the skill and technique that others haven't but nott he brain. He can't read a game or play for the team. Luxery sub at best at this level.

Is it me or since we signed Casper ive lit been singing (to the tune of muzzy muzzy)

Casper Casper
He’ll scare the fucking shit out of you